Angela will kill me...and she has a right to...but Ill share anyway

Illumination

Head Gardener
Weds evening, Cincinnati hosts party in the park-essentially a city wide party with bands, drinks, etc...

We were listening to a band, half dancing, half drinking when 3 men approached us and began talking. They asked us if we liked boats- as they had a speed boat docked on the river and wanted us to join them. I declined, but the conversation continued. We found out that this gentleman (in addition to his speed boat) had another boat docked on the river that he had turned into a commercial bar. At this point Angela chimes in and asks him in her very English accent "Do you have private toys?"- to which he choked, laughed and then said "I think you have to go online to get those!" Angela turned beet red as I explained to him that she was English and she was really asking if he gave private tours.

*shakes head* Damned Brits, gotta luv 'em.

Angela

Harvester
Damn Americans got to want to kill them *looks at tiff* and my shade of red actually matched my top! lol

Davs

Garden Designer
that's clearly a fail for americans if they think the word "tour" can sound like "toy".

Damn backwards hillbilly country.

/me shakes fist in a westerly direction

Illumination

Head Gardener
We were sitting at the bar, having a drink and a nice man comes up and is talking with us. After a bit, he asks what beer we are drinking (Angela is already starting to slur that beautiful English accent of hers) and she replies, "I'm not drinking beer, its just vodka".

Angela

Harvester
I cant believe we went to a restaurant that doesnt serve coffee! i mean its America i thought coffee was everywhere!

Angela

Harvester
We were sitting at the bar, having a drink and a nice man comes up and is talking with us. After a bit, he asks what beer we are drinking (Angela is already starting to slur that beautiful English accent of hers) and she replies, "I'm not drinking beer, its just vodka".

beer and vodka are 2 different things in my world ... and im pretty sure it had a lot to do with the amount of vodka i was drinking!

Alvestein

Garden Designer

beer and vodka are 2 different things in my world ... and im pretty sure it had a lot to do with the amount of vodka i was drinking!

im not sure i understand. Vodka and beer are two totally different things :/ are they the same in America?

Illumination

Head Gardener
The point is not that beer and vodka are the same...but that she was making it sound like vodka was a weaker drink than beer...it was the word "just" that made it funny...guess you had to be there.

"I'm not drinking beer, its just vodka".

Angela

Harvester
The point is not that beer and vodka are the same...but that she was making it sound like vodka was a weaker drink than beer...it was the word "just" that made it funny...guess you had to be there.

"I'm not drinking beer, its just vodka".

I have to admit it was funny and vodka is weaker than beer, i cant drink beer but i can vodka :D

And coffee is coffee as long as there is coffee and vodka im happy!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
see its just not funny when you have to explain it.

quit failing hiuey.