World Cup

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
The England team visited an orphanage in Cape Town today. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope" said Jamal aged 6.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
zidane.gif

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I for 1 cant wait this the best sporting event in the world lets hope England wins. (as if)

sorry, but england wont make it past Germany in the first knock out round :p

England and Germany both should win their group stages so wouldnt then meet until final/runner up match. But if they do play each other its bound to be a win for Germany on penalties or maybe 1-5 to england(or do things like that only happen in Munich?).

Im just know how group D will end up, Australia on top(and will win the World Cup for sure) and Germany second. So yeh, England still gets KO'd by Germany

Now I know youre feeling patriotic, but come now. Even I know that we are gonna get KO'd straight away. I highly doubt that we will even manage to draw a match let alone win.

Just be happy Australia made it to the world cup and put a bet on Germany to win the first match

Just thought i'ld say "i told you so" :p

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
well after Brazil lost my next prediction was Argentina that didnt go to plan either. I then then said Uragay but really wanted NL to win and that worked as well. So tommorrow we looking at at German win followed by a spain win in the final :p.