Which alliance have you had the most fun in...

Swilly

Digger
Fawlty-Towers
Fools-n-Horses
Blackadder

My all time fav as the people in all 3 were amazin and always up for mass suicides for the hell of it

oh and for the invention of "Get some Pasty" (god how long ago haha)

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
To be honest I've enjoyed all the alliances I've been in, but top of the tree are probably Protest & Ailihphilia.

Protest was great fun; it's probably the only round where I've played really seriously, and there was a great mix of players. Co-leading with Meneldil was a good experience too- I miss that guy!

Ailihphilia was similar, and it was good to play in the same alliance as Garrett, toby, Alci etc.

Mysterious

Harvester
I think I have enjoyed the majority of the alliances I have played with.

I think in the main, I can class them into 3 groups I've played with.

1. Any alliance with Podunk and Khris in. Always fantastic fun with these two guys.
2. Any alliance with Angela's crew. They fostered me and taught me the game, and I was able to experiment and find out the game for myself while they protected me and guided me!
3. My rounds with the Confusion crew; this was fantastic jokes.

Gooner

Head Gardener
Short_bus was a right laugh, just trying to work out where XVI went is a mystery

Short_bus was great :p Leader disappearing after a couple weeks and then being led by a wannabe dutchy... was never boring :)

R32 Where I led unsuccessfully my first ally however the characters I recruited *cough* Kingdroid and C64 were hilarious some of the best logs and fun i've had

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
R30, Affliction - Why? Because I started off in National Guard, made some new friends, taught some new people alot of stuff, then when me and two others were the last people making an effort, and two members had turncoated for two different alliances {Men At Work and RoyalSpade} and were always giving our lists and activity times out - I moved to Affliction with a friend, and in turn crushed both alliances that contributed to the fall of NG.
It was fun because I met a bunch of people, and it was the first round I properly used IRC, and mingled within #bush. They are my fondest memories of offence and defence alike in a single round. For others it may have sucked, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

R32, KHaoS - I joined here from Firewall just as Ogluk had taken command of the alliance, and it was admittedly in a bit of a bad way. I was in there for around three weeks with high activity, and total contactability, with just my mobile phone {My PC died in R31}. After those three weeks, I had RL issues, and left to solo until I had sorted things out. I returned from solo for the remaining 3/4 weeks - And played my heart out again.
My choices have all been from recent rounds, because the previous ones I've played have been without IRC, and IRC is a must-have for enjoying alliance play IMO.

Adding OmgPop from last round. I think I've found a group to haunt for the rest of my Bushtarion days. I hope.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Short_bus was a right laugh, just trying to work out where XVI went is a mystery

Short_bus was great :p Leader disappearing after a couple weeks and then being led by a wannabe dutchy... was never boring :)

R32 Where I led unsuccessfully my first ally however the characters I recruited *cough* Kingdroid and C64 were hilarious some of the best logs and fun i've had

Wait, didn't I take over for XVI? :(
How dare you insult me by calling me a wanna be dutchy!!!

dave

Harvester
authentic....cos we wer doing well and there was almost constant inc.
gotta love some of the battle reports and fighting the barcodes.

Gooner

Head Gardener

Wasn't it you and Hobbe. I remember Hobbe's challengers and shizz :)

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Wasn't it you and Hobbe. I remember Hobbe's challengers and shizz :)

I took over, but after about a week, LaFiN asked me to make him leader, and since I didn't care, I made him leader, resulting in the ally being doomed.

warrior

Pruner
El-Toro-Rosa was by far the funniest alliance i was in. then again any alliance with the 'Legend' Moggy in was a laugh

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
round 26, discworld

it was just a group of nice active people with enough dutchies and aus/americans to give good cover all the time. we were always online and always loved to pull giant trains on allies. which helped me at the time as i was extremist/fanatic.

round 28, apocryphal?

im not sure exactly if i have the right round, it was after i played ftw in dw, i had the chance to try it in an alliance with twigley. i remeber our alliance got to rank 1 and maybe you suck rank 3 and some one else probably toxo rank 2 at the time after the resistance and suddenly we had gone far enough ahead for the resistance to think it was our time.

I seem to recall playing with twigleys and chewie and recon and some others, who i had never played with, but the banter was great. i particularly like when yousuck (were ranked 2 or 3 at the time) hit us, rank 1 at the time, and all but 1 of our members was online to counter a perfectly executed attack on those that werent hitting us, and were offline. we killed and stole land from several different members. and all the incoming failed to the poms. all due to twigleys balls of steel and organisation, It was clear to me why so many people think highly of his ability at this game, it went beyond being able to play but being able to command and control.
at leats i think thaty was the round.

round 31, back in discworld,

with recon helping asmo lead, getting some drive into us, and for the first time ever kicking a few members of discworld for inactivity!!! i liked that round for discovering sorcs, raping people, getting d/w to rank 5, and helping septimus bribe a ton of tl's and other units with my sirens. and playing allied FTW/FTF properly for the last time with asmo, gadfly, ginga, rooney? and recon AND DEATHSCYTHE! (forgot to mention a few people, there was alot of love in that alliance for all of them, maybe except red he was a bit too underhand for me). and even our team mascott peanut (although we didnt tell him this). I was proud of kelsey for resisting joing cyrus' alliance 'Im on a boat.' for as long as he did. Who seemed to forget DW being asked not to attack them and doing it because of the love of kelsey. only to see fate not be so kind when the rolls reversed. but it was all good fun.

Yeah, that was a good round. ^_^ Apocryphal was after Twigley's alliance. We had 2 members decide to spy on us to "spite" twigley. Afterwards, I restarted and start Apocrphal with Recon, and over the next 2 weeks several people joined, some were from Twigley's ally (including Dematto), whilst others were new. The attack/Defense you were referring to was in Twigley's ally when we had 3 poms (Dematto and Myself included)

Apocryphal was more of everyone in our ally trying for different goals and just having fun. Dematto going for efficiency, I believe you went for bounty, I got the statistic for biggest drop by suiciding to SAS a few ticks before the end of the round, taking a very annoying solo out of portal range :D It was great fun ^_^ I remember a few of the conversations that went on in ally-chat.. I'm pretty sure there are rules on the forum for posting most of what was said :p

Kingdroid

Head Gardener

<3

short_bus was fun, and whatever alliance you led (forgot the name)

Was good times, probably the only round where I didn't piss *everyone* off.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
authentic....cos we wer doing well and there was almost constant inc.
gotta love some of the battle reports and fighting the barcodes.

Oh, and authentic was fun before I got kicked at the end.