• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Bring back the CRA

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
CRA makes rounds harder to win = good

CRA propably makes it more fun for other competing allies = good

Have any of you supporting CRA ever see what it actually is? I'd never wish it upon anyone that isn't an absolute c* nt in this game.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i remeber cra but never having been affected by it i cant say whether it is good o bad. but it lasted half a round. so generally the scale is

reasonable ideas = 1 age
poor ideas = 2 rounds
crap ideas = 1 round
absoloutly ghastly ideas = <1 round

and by idea, i actuallly mean the outcome of the idea, not the concept. the theory may seem wounderful like 10-15man alliances for example. but in reality the unforseen consequences make the outcome of the suggestion unbareable.

no cra for me. just from remembering a general vibe felt by all the playerbase at the time of it just being too unfair. if anyone actually was in welshies/BW alliance or which ever virus alliance it was that got a CRA raping/inc can say they think its a good idea then ill run with it. but i highly doubt they will from my vague memory of it.

i would rather have facilites ingame to make it easier to form a resistance. but everything from global politics to suggestions of an active way to join in have failed. it seems it takes players not game mechanics to make a round fun. and bring about a good bit of competition.

nopjes

Head Gardener

Have any of you supporting CRA ever see what it actually is? I'd never wish it upon anyone that isn't an absolute c* nt in this game.

Me neither. ooh one exception, I'd with it on a alliance that has certainly won the round after a few hours.

Davs

Garden Designer

Me neither. ooh one exception, I'd with it on a alliance that has certainly won the round after a few hours.

If an alliance has won after a few hours then the other alliances don't deserve to win - so adding in CRA to screw over an alliance who clearly deserve to win more is just going to piss off that group of 20 people. How is this a good thing?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
CRA - The CRA was a government army, much like anti-rape, just far more powerful.
If you look in the old manual, alot of the units are still there.
Units like Robotic Monstrosities, or Government Land Farmers - They are literally the best units the game can manufacture. They fired before everything [even AR units], and they destroyed anything that was left at home, then land farmers stole a ton of your land.
That's what CRA is - An unstoppable score and land cap.

Oh yeah - And it was Welshie that was rank 1 when they were around.

Tapeyy

Pruner
CRA - The CRA was a government army, much like anti-rape, just far more powerful.
Units like Robotic Monstrosities, or Government Land Farmers - They are literally the best units the game can manufacture. They fired before everything [even AR units], and they destroyed anything that was left at home, then land farmers stole a ton of your land.

that is the worst Idea iv ever heard of. Really I would quit if i got attacked by an unstoppable force for being successful. Its just a very bad idea.

Walking_Death

Harvester

that is the worst Idea iv ever heard of. Really I would quit if i got attacked by an unstoppable force for being successful. Its just a very bad idea.

Personally, I would see it tuned down a lot, but the concept being in tact is what matters. Oh btw DaX, it isn't in the manual, sillyface :p. You only see it during havoc when you hax Government HQ :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Personally, I would see it tuned down a lot, but the concept being in tact is what matters. Oh btw DaX, it isn't in the manual, sillyface :p. You only see it during havoc when you hax Government HQ :)

That's it - I knew you could see it again somewhere at some obscure time.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

no cra for me. just from remembering a general vibe felt by all the playerbase at the time of it just being too unfair. if anyone actually was in welshies/BW alliance or which ever virus alliance it was that got a CRA raping/inc can say they think its a good idea then ill run with it. but i highly doubt they will from my vague memory of it.

Heheh, back when CRA was around there were a few times I died from it. Yes, it was a load of crap for us, having the government come in and kill people for getting too high up in score, but back then it was even more necessary (we had 4 allies completely bashing every single person that came within our 15% range... like 6 man waves minimum) Anyhow, I didn't really intend this to be a serious suggestion, but it's been a good read and has had a few other interesting ideas. CRA didn't destroy the entire alliance, it just picked a couple of IDs Azzer hated and then bashed them. I remember we had some pretty crazy battles with it.

I, personally, wouldn't want a land cap, but at the same time I do see a lot of benefits coming from it. It would be something I'd have to play with and see how it goes. Maybe we could have a big test PW with that idea?

Walking_Death

Harvester

Heheh, back when CRA was around there were a few times I died from it. Yes, it was a load of crap for us, having the government come in and kill people for getting too high up in score, but back then it was even more necessary (we had 4 allies completely bashing every single person that came within our 15% range... like 6 man waves minimum) Anyhow, I didn't really intend this to be a serious suggestion, but it's been a good read and has had a few other interesting ideas. CRA didn't destroy the entire alliance, it just picked a couple of IDs Azzer hated and then bashed them. I remember we had some pretty crazy battles with it.

I, personally, wouldn't want a land cap, but at the same time I do see a lot of benefits coming from it. It would be something I'd have to play with and see how it goes. Maybe we could have a big test PW with that idea?

can it have my 4th mil branch in it?
I'd like the idea, but I don't really think Volcanic Beasts of Doom are necessary...

Alvestein

Garden Designer

can it have my 4th mil branch in it?
I'd like the idea, but I don't really think Volcanic Beasts of Doom are necessary...

no

Tapeyy

Pruner

would almost have to have a pw to test it out... Really it changes the the entire dynamic of the game. To much so for anyone to safely predict the effect, I mean it may just lead to no one attacking for 90% of the round if bounty wasn't high enough.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

would almost have to have a pw to test it out... Really it changes the the entire dynamic of the game. To much so for anyone to safely predict the effect, I mean it may just lead to no one attacking for 90% of the round if bounty wasn't high enough.

I think you're seeing a very remote negative side effect of this. Again, I suggest the land cap is tested in a free Azzer-run PW. Wean everyone slowly back into no land cap progressively might be a plan over the next 3-4 rounds.