World Cup

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
I for 1 cant wait this the best sporting event in the world lets hope England wins. (as if)

Tapeyy

Pruner
Considering i live in south africa and it starts on my 21st birthday i cannot wait. now if only i had tickets to the opening match :s

Chezz

Harvester
Well my country has the opening match, the 2 semi-finals, and the finals free on TV. :mrgreen:

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
I for 1 cant wait this the best sporting event in the world lets hope England wins. (as if)

sorry, but england wont make it past Germany in the first knock out round :p

England and Germany both should win their group stages so wouldnt then meet until final/runner up match. But if they do play each other its bound to be a win for Germany on penalties or maybe 1-5 to england(or do things like that only happen in Munich?).

timthetyrant

Head Gardener

England and Germany both should win their group stages so wouldnt then meet until final/runner up match. But if they do play each other its bound to be a win for Germany on penalties or maybe 1-5 to england(or do things like that only happen in Munich?).

Im just know how group D will end up, Australia on top(and will win the World Cup for sure) and Germany second. So yeh, England still gets KO'd by Germany

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Im just know how group D will end up, Australia on top(and will win the World Cup for sure) and Germany second. So yeh, England still gets KO'd by Germany

Now I know youre feeling patriotic, but come now. Even I know that we are gonna get KO'd straight away. I highly doubt that we will even manage to draw a match let alone win.

Just be happy Australia made it to the world cup and put a bet on Germany to win the first match

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
A bit sad USA was able to hold the tie in today's game. I thought England looked much more coordinated (at least in the first half, which is all I was able to watch.) Sucks for Green :p

Hooray for USA!

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
hmm yeah that one didnt quite go to plan. But you cant take anything away from the USAs outstanding performance.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Germany roll through a crappy Aussie squad. They've got to be one of the favorites after today's performance.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
A couple decides to divorce
The judge asks the kid “you want to live with your mother?”
The kid : “no, she beats me”
The Judge : “so you want to live with your father?”
The kid: “he beats me also”
The Judge : ”so where do you want to live?”
The kid : “with the French team, they beat nobody”