Round 35 Award Discussions

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
3. Because nobody is capable of arguing properly on these forums, you've all managed to (willfully or not) mis-understand Twig's perfectly valid point that; if not growing in range of certain death isn't scorequeening, then recalling from overwhelming defence cannot be called scorequeening either. Instead you're all jumping on Twigely for labelling not growing as scorequeening. Arguments can NEVER be settled if neither side is willing to acknowledge when the other has made a valid point, which is how 99% of the stupid debates on these forums happen.

One word, three letters, repeated for effect:

Egoegoegoego.

I stayed out of this bollocks argument because I have come to terms, like CF, posting a well constructed argument is useless because people here are too stupid to recognise it.

But this was lols. That quote just summed everything up so beautifully and just made CF so right its funny, maybe it even hurts a little, who knows. Posting that Dax just proved CF sooooooooo right in every way. I really hope it was intentional, but its difficult to recognise sarcasm so you dont get the benfit of the doubt so.... *FACEPALM*

Thanks for all the mentions and speculation as to what my intentions were and are, thanks! Much appreciated that you care so much.

Nowwwwwwwwwwww who will post something bollocks next?! :O

Whos is a SQ?!?!?! I DUNNO! MAYBE SOMEONE WHO ATTACKED ME AND MADE ME CRY ARE SQs?!?!?!?!?!?!

...damn you Ias, killing me is such SQ behaviour because, because, YOU GAINED SCORE OFF IT ZOMG, AND ONLY STAYED BECAUSE YOU WOULD WIN, ZOMG.

It wasn't me abusing CF, I abuse CF in far better ways :roll:
It was a bit of sarcasm, but more an answer to his point. Seeing as this thread is like most threads on this forum [ie; meaningless and aimless flaming crap].

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* steal a home.
Scorequeen. BIGMOUTH :eek:
People argue aganst the name of the poster rather than the content that is posted, and I have said this many a time. Although if its IOF then you must always flame.

But you love my constant need to flame

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
* steal a home.
Scorequeen. BIGMOUTH :eek:
People argue aganst the name of the poster rather than the content that is posted, and I have said this many a time. Although if its IOF then you must always flame.

I concur by the way, I do the best I can to avoid it though.

Souls

Official Helper
Flame on.

Human_Torch_by_lordhelikaon.jpg

TaO

Tree Surgeon
z0mg!
I just read this..

* Worst Player - BigBoss, for sucking and having a ridiculous name like "1 last round" and doing nothing for the alliance but still *****ing like a woman.

Zhouj, why is it, that every time someone complains about the lack of skill willingniss and careness of the so called canasians you have to suck up to them?
did you actually know, they don't even visit the forums anymore? no need to suck their penis on Forum..

1, Tell me how i have been useless for OMGPOP?
I have stopped alot of incs during 1st week.
I have blocked ALOT of incs in the Resilience week.
I have always been there for the alliance.

2, Why is my name ridiciclous?
I'm going to take a break after this round, and if i enjoy the break i may just not come back.
You're post about this made me realise how sad some people are that play this game, and i have even less intention of coming back to this game.
If you actually cared about the alliance during round start you would have known the reasons of me going to quit after this round..

So please, if you have nothing serious to post, then don't bother.. You're wasting bytes on the internet.

If you feel like posting shyt, then please bent over.. The shyt coming out of your ass is far more interesting then the shyt coming out of your mouth.

k?
Thanks, bye Zhouj

zhouj

Harvester
z0mg!
I just read this..

* Worst Player - BigBoss, for sucking and having a ridiculous name like "1 last round" and doing nothing for the alliance but still *****ing like a woman.

Zhouj, why is it, that every time someone complains about the lack of skill willingniss and careness of the so called canasians you have to suck up to them?
did you actually know, they don't even visit the forums anymore? no need to suck their penis on Forum..

1, Tell me how i have been useless for OMGPOP?
I have stopped alot of incs during 1st week.
I have blocked ALOT of incs in the Resilience week.
I have always been there for the alliance.

2, Why is my name ridiciclous?
I'm going to take a break after this round, and if i enjoy the break i may just not come back.
You're post about this made me realise how sad some people are that play this game, and i have even less intention of coming back to this game.
If you actually cared about the alliance during round start you would have known the reasons of me going to quit after this round..

So please, if you have nothing serious to post, then don't bother.. You're wasting bytes on the internet.

If you feel like posting shyt, then please bent over.. The shyt coming out of your ass is far more interesting then the shyt coming out of your mouth.

k?
Thanks, bye Zhouj

It has nothing to do with Canasians. You just happened to be the first ****tard to start calling other people on the forums. In fact, it was just convenient that you happen to be a total retard. Stop being butthurt they ****ed you over and stole your "rank" from you again. LOL.

You did none of this "block a lot of inc" stuff. All you did was go afk on weekends, piggyback on everyone else the first week because you were too busy sucking up to your tubgirl friend. And then brag how good you were because you managed to steal land as a flakwhore POM. CONGRATS.

Your name is ridiculous because you spent half the round before the split being butthurt about how you got rank 1 taken from last round and bragging about that.

But in the end, I sympathize. I understand that you need to compensate for your shitty life.

lillie

Harvester
Me being the old fool I am can`t quote :/ so from Award post...

I seriously hope you are not correct with IoF autofreshing...

sad to see you go Wouter <3

lillie

Harvester
really... so IoF would be nice if you can confirm or deny it... of course you do not have to but as we had a convo about rank 1 for it would be nice to here your side.

Wouter

Pruner
I am in his alliance, it was even in his title that he was auto refreshing, the noob

zhouj

Harvester
Pretty sure that Azzer said several rounds back that auto-refreshing every 10min was acceptable, using standard browser software, but actual automation (ie, spy -> send attack) was not.