Hamster from Hell

Elevnos

BANNED
Ok, somebody tell me how this is possibly fair:

Tue 21st May, year 4. Afternoon 1 Ticks Ago Defending XXXXXX
Battle Report - Defending XXXXXX
[range] 2,250,000 hostile Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 284,339 allied staff.
[range] 1,750,000 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 1,128,070 allied staff.
[range] 250,000 hostile Automoton attacked, killing 86,913 allied staff.

Died: 1,499,322 friendlies dead.

Tue 21st May, year 4. Afternoon 1 Ticks Ago Hamster Departure!
The tiny, demonic Hamster from Hell gave one final jab of its pitchfork, set fire to a few peoples trousers and then left via the small tunnel it came by, sealing it shut in the process. We thought we could hear the noise of thousands of screaming voices just before the tunnel sealed..

That was me attacking them...

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Luck of the draw mate...sometimes they wont even stay long enough for an attack sometimes they're there for hours!

;)

Darryl

Head Gardener
The news occurs before, so it's earlier in the ticker. I'd guess the hamster appearing/disappearing comes under 'unique events' (phase 2), whilst combat is phase 5.

The tick goes through over the course of a few seconds, it doesn't all happen simultaneously, actions are processed in a certain order.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
i had someone attack me a while back, and a hamster appeared on the tick they attacked range, so the lucky ******* got the hamster kill