Damn scorequeens with nothing better to do than kill for the sake of it

Davs

Garden Designer
sorry davs i liked your flak, and a free 1.5mil nano's is not to be sniffed at when i cant find any other targets.

but I'd hardly consider myself a score queen as per the topic, im simply trying for briber stat.

don't take it as a dig at you, I was griping for the sake of griping :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It's not the fact that people attack to kill simply for the sake of it, that's fine with me. Whatever makes you happy tbh, but the number of pointless and silly attacks is what i find baffling. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.

Davs

Garden Designer
It's not the fact that people attack to kill simply for the sake of it, that's fine with me. Whatever makes you happy tbh, but the number of pointless and silly attacks is what i find baffling. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.

Indeed. And tbh, I appreciated bring nano'ed more than getting hit by RPGs which seemed to happen fairly frequently earlier in the round - achieving nothing more than killing my knights.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Indeed. And tbh, I appreciated bring nano'ed more than getting hit by RPGs which seemed to happen fairly frequently earlier in the round - achieving nothing more than killing my knights.

I quite often ask people to come along with PA or RPG to level out a solo/allied Protestor's WK, so I can CG flak with no severe loss. Like I've said before, they've been the only real thing that has stopped me flakbashing as many people as usual this round.

Davs

Garden Designer

I quite often ask people to come along with PA or RPG to level out a solo/allied Protestor's WK, so I can CG flak with no severe loss. Like I've said before, they've been the only real thing that has stopped me flakbashing as many people as usual this round.

now that would make sense - but that's not what any of them were doing :p

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Hooray for killing 99.9% SD's.... :p It's laughable, it really is.

[middle] 9,872,383 hostile F-117 attacked, killing 36,145,458 allied staff.
[middle] 193,439 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 110,059 hostile staff.

Died: 110,059 [£15,078,083,000] enemies dead. 36,145,458 [£411,745,896,300] friendlies dead.

[range] 10,000,000 hostile F-117 attacked, killing 36,515,069 allied staff.
[range] 223,434 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 127,617 hostile staff.

Died: 127,617 [£17,483,529,000] enemies dead. 36,515,069 [£408,159,395,500] friendlies dead.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Lol this reminds me of "those losses don't count cos they were all flak!!11!!"

Those SDs probably made up most of your score. I would have done the same if I had f-117s. 800b free kills is laughable, not the other person not killing any LETs cos you didn't have any

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'm...in your alliance....

:/

Edit: I'm also your leader. You ********.