Damn scorequeens with nothing better to do than kill for the sake of it

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I gripe about people who send all their lethals at a pom just to get easy kills by killing all his flak and white knights

Seriously i had the same guy attack me two days in a row JUST to kill my white knights. Then someone else the next day. WTF, they barely get any bounty

THEY ARE JUST SCOREQUEENS WHO ARE BORED BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO PUSSY TO ATTACK ANYONE THAT MAY DAMAGE MORE THAN 5% OF THEIR ARMY

/gripe lol

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Indeed! I'm always of the opinion that a big fight is more fun :p

I've been playing this round as most already know (it's not a hidden ID!), and am in the Discworld alliance. I've happily suicided all my troops numerous times on defending members against whatever odds, even if a loss was guaranteed... and also on attacks I've sent blind attacks at people 100% of my score and let it pan out to see what happened.

It's been great fun, it's meant I don't care about rankings or care when I do get "bashed", can have a laugh and enjoy the constant re-growing up and down the ranks :p

Score-queening has, for years and years, been a poor state of affairs, and it'll always exist. Some people are just too chicken ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Or they wait till you go offline then boom :O
Some people enjoy always winning :D

TaO

Tree Surgeon

I've been playing this round as most already know (it's not a hidden ID!), and am in the Discworld alliance. I've happily suicided all my troops numerous times on defending members against whatever odds, even if a loss was guaranteed... and also on attacks I've sent blind attacks at people 100% of my score and let it pan out to see what happened.

It's been great fun, it's meant I don't care about rankings or care when I do get "bashed", can have a laugh and enjoy the constant re-growing up and down the ranks :p

Score-queening has, for years and years, been a poor state of affairs, and it'll always exist. Some people are just too chicken ;)

You just don't know how to attack or defend.. learn the basics first ;)

But i agree!, stupid bashers! *wait i was one myself*

timtadams

Landscape Designer

aye, this is why i liked alliance play more than solo, you get into plenty of dirty battles, especially when defending :D Oh and hanging/chatting with other ppl is a good plus ;)

the only reason i play solo is that i have hardly any time to dedicate to an alliance, kinda sad. lol, i have three reports, three quizzes and a lab to do by the end of next week!

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
The best part of the round was after Bruce left us and a few of us started our own alliance. We had massive incoming for a few days and since I was a PoM I got to defend like crazy for a few days. Took me to the top 10 in H/F for a bit. :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
People like killscore, I've been picking on a Prot with ridiculous bounty levels - Serves him right for playing like a moron, really.

Max

Garden Designer
On the whole, I love having H/F back as it means I have a good reason to attack at above 70%, as does the rest of the playerbase :D This means more fair and more exciting battles for all in my opinion ^^

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
On the whole, I love having H/F back as it means I have a good reason to attack at above 70%, as does the rest of the playerbase :D This means more fair and more exciting battles for all in my opinion ^^

Concur.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
People like killscore, I've been picking on a Prot with ridiculous bounty levels - Serves him right for playing like a moron, really.

You have a 56% bounty does this also mean you are playing like a moron? :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
A Protestor that is solo with a 56% bounty is clearly playing like a moron Cheese. Common sense would show you that I meant for that reason, not that fact that he simply has negative H/F ;)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
yeah i noticed this round alot more honourable attacks i remeber this time last round a few weeks b4 server crash??? the amount of units bribed stat was up to about 6* what it is now...and the easiest way to bribe is clearly hit lower down....but the fear of bounty and shame...and the reward of WK/WW seems to have meant alot of people are being more honourable

...either that or all the bashers are different routes now :p

but on the original gripe yeah robo hitting a pom....must be soooo bored at the top to do that. or hitting 70% and above to desperately claim back some honour. who knows

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
yeah i noticed this round alot more honourable attacks i remeber this time last round a few weeks b4 server crash??? the amount of units bribed stat was up to about 6* what it is now...and the easiest way to bribe is clearly hit lower down....but the fear of bounty and shame...and the reward of WK/WW seems to have meant alot of people are being more honourable

...either that or all the bashers are different routes now :p

but on the original gripe yeah robo hitting a pom....must be soooo bored at the top to do that. or hitting 70% and above to desperately claim back some honour. who knows

T Rex > Prot = Free money

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
dax i got t-rex. but from my memory killing a 70% range pom previously (him having 35% base bounty or w/e it was) didnt net me the full 35% as its also based on the units you kill. i imagine the new bounty system uses the same code to derrive the amount of available bounty the player recieves, obviously applying an individual bounty to the new 5% base.

ergo pom would have to be pretty evil >50% bounty for me to consider it worth my time. chance of finding a pom like that. 70% of me or more that i can easily flak past and get to the last tick on is slim. esp one that isnt allied.

Davs

Garden Designer
ignoring all replies to this:

I just want to concur with the initial post. I'm a PoM and I just got nano'ed. Sad times.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

I just want to concur with the initial post. I'm a PoM and I just got nano'ed. Sad times.

Attacking a pom with nanos is a valid tactic, easy converts as nanos also convert NLD.
So the attacker does gain something out of it other than just killing stuff.

Davs

Garden Designer

Attacking a pom with nanos is a valid tactic, easy converts as nanos also convert NLD.

All it achieved was killing my flak and knights. It barely scratched any of my NLDs and did nothing to my wizards.

I'm not pissed off, just mildly irritated as it really wasn't worth it - the attacker gained 1.5m nanos in spite of the fact that 10m fired on both ticks.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

All it achieved was killing my flak and knights. It barely scratched any of my NLDs and did nothing to my wizards.

I'm not pissed off, just mildly irritated as it really wasn't worth it - the attacker gained 1.5m nanos in spite of the fact that 10m fired on both ticks.

Increase of 15% with no losses. Sounds pretty much worth it to me tbh.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
sorry davs i liked your flak, and a free 1.5mil nano's is not to be sniffed at when i cant find any other targets.

but I'd hardly consider myself a score queen as per the topic, im simply trying for briber stat.