why are the value of enemy killed/bribed stats private

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I know at round start it can prevent people knowing exactly who has the first lethals out etc. but why after x amount of ticks can i not see how many units the top person has killed/bribed????

is there any reason? as i think there is but cant remeber it....if not what the possability of having this stat visible after 3weeks or so of play? i'd quite like to see, it would also stir up competiton for stats, more things o play for actively and visibly

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
is every one missing what im saying. i want the values to be publiuc, so i can see what i have to get to take the stat. but it isnt, is their a good reason for this? above that mentioned about at round start it could give to much away. But during the mid game why cant i see stats, not just bounty but killing and bribing?

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
is every one missing what im saying. i want the values to be publiuc, so i can see what i have to get to take the stat. but it isnt, is their a good reason for this? above that mentioned about at round start it could give to much away. But during the mid game why cant i see stats, not just bounty but killing and bribing?

to take the stat youll have to become rank 1 on global stats
and global stats ARE public.