• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Bribing Units

Deathcult

Pruner
Look, I've made a thread about this on the old forums like 2 years ago when it was like round 13. Its round 30+ now and I've yet to see this implemented. Not that its a bad idea, but maybe it was overlooked.

Cloners or well any unit that bribes another unit.
Why cant we see the exact troops that we bribed in our news reports.
Its not something that will improve the game, but something that will give people the idea of what new troops they just received.

[close] 100 allied Cloner attacked, bribing 10 hostile staff.

Bribed: 10 [£60,000] enemies bribed.
[5 Hippys, 5 Yobs]

It would take the guessing game out of it all.

john

Harvester
good idea. maybe show the troops in the returning details.

Target: Home

Gardener: 7,000,000
Geo-Phys Thief: 39,725
Cloner: 4,000,000

Bribed:
Gardener: 234,457
Small Droid: 112,234

Turnip2k

Harvester
Agreed - the game needs more optional info like that. Incorperating the extras from Antis / Polos plugins will also boost the games enjoyability/playability, and should be made default parts of the game - not somthing that you have to install from a third party.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
good idea. maybe show the troops in the returning details.

Target: Home

Gardener: 7,000,000
Geo-Phys Thief: 39,725
Cloner: 4,000,000

Bribed:
Gardener: 234,457
Small Droid: 112,234

you're bribed units appear at your home they wont be returning but, yeah i guess it could still be shown there. but if you're going to display said information i prefer the idea of displaying it in a news report.

Deathcult

Pruner
I prefer the News report because lets say you send an attack and leave and are not at the computer when its returning, then you never know.

Ahead

Head Gardener
I prefer the News report because lets say you send an attack and leave and are not at the computer when its returning, then you never know.

But then if you bribe a handful of 20 different units in one battle it takes you half an hour to scroll down the page and see the rest of your news items.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
So what? Then have an option that allows you to show bribed units or not. Its simple really.

A good idea. Supported.
Obviously keeping the bribed units {like values} private would be a necessity. But yes, a well pondered idea.