Bushtarion on the iPhone

tomtree

Head Gardener
I was trying to play on my iphone earlier and was having a few problems. For some reason some of the buttons dont work. For instance when you press button you use to send a msg, post in politics, or use itel (whether it be hacks, spies, whatever) nothing happens at all. where as the sending attacks/defence from the military page works fine, so does maintenance and supply depot.

Now i dont know much about the technology and codes behind it, but to look at all the buttoms are in exactly the same style as each other so i cant work out why some are working and others arent. it's rather infurriating, i couldnt send a msg earlier asking about defence, nor could i hack the attaker so i had no idea what was going on and looked like i was just trying to avoid helping out in defence.

anyone else tried playing bush on the iphone? any problems? same problems? any suggestions?

help would be much appreciated.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
That happened to me on my Nokia, all you have to do is get a new browser. Try opera works fine for me

Ram

Head Gardener
I dont have any problems with bush on my iPhone :/

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think it's due to java, I struggled with the internet on my phone due to page load times etc. so I disabled java and everything worked fine except being able to send mails and post on politics.

Check the browser settings. (This is for my Blackberry not IPhone btw)

Ram

Head Gardener
If you goto Settings -> Safari my settings are:
JavaScript - ON
Plug-Ins - ON
Block Popups - ON
Accept Cookies - From visited

tomtree

Head Gardener
If you goto Settings -> Safari my settings are:
JavaScript - ON
Plug-Ins - ON
Block Popups - ON
Accept Cookies - From visited

thanks, i infact noticed that while i was fiddling arround with my phone earlier. works fine now, though load times are a little slower.