what route you cant wait to try next?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
just curious if with the nw h/f and minor changes if any one has decided on any route for this or next round they would really like to try out?

I personally would love to try and play sorcs honourably. i was already a big fan. and now the WK are here there is less flak for when the sorcs fire if you can pull it off. i mean sorcs imo are an undesirable target to attack. most especially now bounty is majorly reduced unless dishonourable. So if you build up enough fame it should make for a very hard route to crack. in my opinion petrol bombers and sorcs definately got the benfit of the mods (and sa/ass i suppose but not cos of w/k). its going to be so beautiful. im pretty sure i can siren/sorc/wk most routes apart from robos/strikers.

shame im so desperate to get my t-rex profile award.
what are you guys thinking? anything you are looking forward to trying

(ps i bored if u couldnt tell)

Ram

Head Gardener
Anything that I haven't got the award for. I might try RPG if I play next round.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I haven't tried strikers yet, should give it a go. And as a player who loves a good land count I wouldn't mind trying those CG :p RPG is also a good option, since it's probably the best route if you wanna deal huge damage to a huge part of the playerbase