Round 34 Awards

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Even with the crash of server, we should have this thread imo.

* Alliance of the round
* Best Offensive Alliance
* Best Defensive Alliance
* Honourable Mention Alliance
* Worst Alliance
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied
* Player of the Round - Solo
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - Last Stand, they won.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Wasn't allied, but I think WildCard did some decent attacking later since they claimed rank 2.
* Best Defensive Alliance - WildCard defending against LS seemed satisfactory.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - WildCard, only other ftw alliance.
* Worst Alliance - Whatever Penguin's was called because it disbanded.
* Best Leader - Ollie
* Worst Leader - Xvi.
* Player of the Round - Allied - I haven't got a clue.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Proteccao
* Best Offensive Player - Maickesh
* Best Defensive Player - Idk, wasn't allied.
* Honourable Mention Player - Wouter was active.
* Worst Player - All 10 PNAP's who dropped me ;[
* Best Moment of Round - All the great BR's I had
* Worst Moment of Round - When my PNAP's went allied, deleted, or ditched me.

Elevnos

BANNED
Can't be bothered but I thought I'd mention:
Longcelot for most commited (honourable mention)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round: LastStand - Best ally all round by far.
* Best Offensive Alliance: LastStand - A degree of organisation relative to others.
* Best Defensive Alliance: FunkyTown - Seemed harder to 'take down' than WC.
* Honourable Mention Alliance: WildCard - If it wasn't for you, us in LastStand would of had nothing to defend against all round.
* Worst Server: www.Bushtarion.com
* Best Leader: Toby - Stuck by what he believed in and wasn't pressured by others. LED his own alliance.
* Worst Leader: Bubbles - There is a difference between delegation and almost destroying the alliance.
* Player of the Round - Allied: Quicksilver - Always there to attack and never has a bad word to say.
* Player of the Round - Solo: Protmodo - One of the only ones that i saw that wasn't cheating.
* Best Offensive Player: BigBoss - Always attacking.
* Best Defensive Player: DeathScythe - "Recall from any id that DS is defending, stay on rest" was pretty much the order when hitting WC near start of round.
* Honourable Mention Player: Excons - Managing to not get kicked while being inactive all round!
* Worst Player: Lanky - :/.
* Best Moment of Round: Realising nano's suck.
* Worst Moment of Round: As always - having nobody in range to attack.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round: LastStand took the lead early on and never gave it up, good job
* Best Offensive Alliance: noone impressed me much, so I'll have to give this one to LastStand for their attacks on FT, WC
* Best Defensive Alliance: WildCard - they seemed pretty decent in defence, they were also very active and contactable
* Honourable Mention Alliance: FunkyTown for never actually being a ftw alliance while still managing to be high up the ranks, and playing how this game should be played - for fun
* Worst Alliance: The K-Squad for disbanding ridiculously early
* Best Leader: Ollie for recruiting so late and still managing to make a good alliance
* Worst Leader: can't say
* Player of the Round - Allied: I'd have to say Cheese because he was immense at the first week or so and he was always attacking for the entire round, and that's the player style I like
* Player of the Round - Solo: my mysterious pnap, noone even challenged him for this award
* Best Offensive Player: Alchemist, for always attacking and being a great stealer and a great killer
* Best Defensive Player: don't know, maybe Twigley
* Honourable Mention Player: DeathScythe for having a retarded amount of nanos :)
* Worst Player: Wouter for attacking me :( FU , the badforu retards too, obviously
* Best Moment of Round: the whole round was pretty fun for me, can't say this has happened before
* Worst Moment of Round: LastStand getting rediculously big, killing the competition

Changer

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - LastStand, won pretty easily.
* Best Offensive Alliance - LastStand early on
* Best Defensive Alliance - WC mid round. Pitty they blew early on.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - FT, survived well and played ftf
* Worst Alliance - Kill Tha_Doc. you never did
* Best Leader - BuBbLeS <3
* Player of the Round - Allied - Twigley, purely for organizing attacks
* Player of the Round - Solo - A few solos had good starts, most tarnished by the indivduals that appeared to cheat
* Best Offensive Player - BigBoss
* Best Defensive Player - Cant comment much from LS standpoint but probably DS as twigley said
* Worst Moment of Round - Whenever i wasnt around to steal land

Ezekiel

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - Last Stand dominated.
* Best Offensive Alliance - I was solo so im not sure
* Best Defensive Alliance - im guessing the top 3 were good at defending but i thought TropicThunder was ****ing hard to hit.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Tropic thunder for above reason
* Worst Alliance - uh barcodes from last round
* Best Leader - Toby. Easily.
* Worst Leader - Pass
* Player of the Round - Allied - I haven't got a clue.
* Player of the Round - Solo - ME for making top 100 for the second time but yet again not getting to portal lol
* Best Offensive Player - idk
* Best Defensive Player - Idk, wasn't allied.
* Honourable Mention Player - idk
* Worst Player - Cant remmeber names but the 4 allied players that massed me 24/7 for the first 3 weeks.
* Best Moment of Round - Getting a decent mass of TLs and pissing people off.
* Worst Moment of Round - When I realised i wouldnt portal again lol.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round - Last Stand, dominating from the word 'go'.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Last Stand, as they were the only alliance that attacked that I made an effort for defending against.
* Best Defensive Alliance - FunkyTown - Because when we actually were playing properly, we held firm for just under 3 weeks from LS inc, and didn't buckle.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - I can't vote my own alliance for two major awards, and WC don't really deserve it - As I never knew who was in there, and who wasn't.
* Worst Alliance - Team Messi - Don't rip off someone else's nickname, picture, then claim you're someone who you clearly are not. FU Mint.
K Squad - From what I saw in your politics at Rick's, your attitude towards leadership stank Penguin. Don't do it again ;)
* Best Leader - Toby - For putting up with me, and for the level of commitment he gave to the alliance.
* Worst Leader - Penguin
* Player of the Round - Allied - Toby, relentless in the defence of our alliance
Johnnie - For the sheer perserverance of holding your top 10 place for practically the first 5 weeks of the round, and being the force of reckoning with us.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Wouter {When he was actually solo, and not crawling back to WC}
Prot - Because he did as Prot does, exude win.
* Best Offensive Player - Cheese, a brilliant round start attack plan, and the thanks for suiciding your staff so Johnnie could have a huge army of Nanos :p
* Best Defensive Player - Toby, Johnnie, MattM, Darryl. Contactable, dedicated, kept their cool.
* Honourable Mention Player - Toby again, because he really does deserve it.
* Worst Player - Mint, and the Badforu multi triangle. It provided some hilarious messaging, though.
* Best Moment of Round - Getting Silence, oo-rah. Getting FT to rank 2. Getting myself to rank 10 in the midst of LS constant incoming.
* Worst Moment of Round - The server dying, WC deciding to backstab the only alliance capable of helping them form a resistance - Poor show.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
Only award i can be bothered to give goes to me.

* Worst Leader: BuBbLeS --- what can i say i had an epic fail of a round :D

TaO

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - LS. rank 1, day 1.. what else?
* Best Offensive Alliance - LS. Only alliance that cared about attacking, and did a very nice job early on
* Best Defensive Alliance - FT. Alot harder to take down then WC.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Badgers. Lupus you're a lucky legend ;)
* Worst Alliance - WC, killing the one alliance that is your only help?
* Best Leader - BuBbLeS, then Martin
* Worst Leader - BuBbLeS, 1 thing can turn an alliance against you :(
* Player of the Round - Allied - Quicksilver. Always there, always willing to attack, just never had targets ;)
* Player of the Round - Solo - None actually, 90% of them cheated, the other 10% i haven't seen
* Best Offensive Player - Cheese for the land, QS for never giving up
* Best Defensive Player - Twigley for defend plans
* Honourable Mention Player - DS, altho you did cheat as a solo, you did great in WC
* Worst Player - Caranthir, never cared, never there, no troops, no land..
* Best Moment of Round - Becoming rank 1
* Worst Moment of Round - after 3 days of being rank 1 my ingame name kicked in. *Bushtarion is dead*

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round-Last Stand
* Honourable Mention Alliance-badgers not be biased, but dam we more then doubled our size in less then 10 days
* Best Leader- Lupus sacrificed his growth for that of the alliance
* Worst Leader- Asmo, its alright to take a break but tell someone first
* Honourable Mention Player- Liz being uber active while playing in the rank 6th alliance (i think she was #1 activity for a couple weeks)
* Best Moment of Round- when i joined badgers
* Worst Moment of Round- when the round ended

Lupus

Head Gardener
I would like to thank everyone that joined and played about in the badger den,

big thanks go to coyote and liz for their great activity and super defence even when we were just ftf.

i would like to mention maickesh as probably one of the best players of the rounds, being in the top ten bounty hunting when you are a pom is not easy, even if he was a silly solo nub <3

Silence

Head Gardener
In my opinion, very little needs to be recognised this round. It stagnated quickly which is just incredibly dull forcing individuals to just pick on the alliances smaller than theirs.

Regardless, it would be wrong to not recognise the achievements some – the most prominent of which was the leadership in LS, bubbles. Now I would like to justify this as from the sounds of things there was one cock up? There is only so much I can see from not being involved – but the group which LS had was very tight at the beginning of the round. Now I feel that, that is impossible without a strong leadership force behind it motivating and driving it forwards. However I might be completely wrong, as I said I can’t see much as an outsider.

Secondly the group LS has was irrefutably the most dedicated group who desired the win the most, filled with 20 good members (apart from Martin, he must have dragged the whole thing down the newb!)