Round 33 awards

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - barcodes
* Best Offensive Alliance - barcodes. Constantly rushing, always organized attacks. Very frustrating to have to deal with for weeks on end, but they were too afraid to lose units.
* Best Defensive Alliance - Desperados. The only alliance I ruitinely encounter defense on my eta 3 rush land grabs.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Asphyxia for killing off Firewall at the beginning. Had you chosen to hit GC instead of us, I think the round was yours.
* Worst Alliance - Authentic. So much for a training alliance. I've learned NOTHING!
* Best Leader - Bubs, I suppose?
* Worst Leader - Twigs
* Player of the Round - Allied - Riddle. The man was our phone-calling machine for the entire round. Without him I'd have had to spend $40 easily on sending SMS and pranking people online.
* Player of the Round - Solo - RichardM/Ardillo - Great pnap ring, and also a good chat (not really, they put me on ignore, but I don't blame them, I'm a jerk)
* Best Offensive Player - Anyone not named Cyrus. Stop attacking me! :p
* Best Defensive Player - Riddle, again for being my go-to man to get people on.
* Honourable Mention Player - Lisette. How can you go wrong with those cute hills?
* Worst Player - spitfirer. Sorry dude, but you've been pretty worthless since I joined Auth. Never on the right tick defending, recalling F-117s against a massive Tractor inc because you were off to bed and a few others.
* Best Moment of Round - Coming back from a week long trip to find out it I'd only been zeroed four hours before logging back in
* Worst Moment of Round - The fall of Firewall. The first week I had already put in God knows how many hours, but it was all for not.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I will post my reply to this soon! But i just want to stand up to the 2/3 people that voted me worst leader.

1. Never did i want to lead i took over from Signer, when i didn't want to play all round
2. Two leaders of that alliance bailed out Silence (before ticks started) Signer (During mid round). I took it up to keep the alliance going.
3. Being accused of not organising attacks ( :p ) With the people in that alliance, it shouldn't be just down to one! I had no urge to lead by example! I don't/didnt want to lead!!

Meh who cares

BuBbLeS

Harvester
* Alliance of the round*
Has to go to GC. Some didnt think we could do it but when asked to they stepped up and proved their worth.

* Best Offensive Alliance*
None really stood out. The alliances i came accross all did a good job attacking.

* Best Defensive Alliance*
NOMW stood there ground very well. Award well deserved.

* Honourable Mention Alliance*
Authentic.

* Best Leader*
None of the rounds leader deserve this. They either handed it over or disbanded.

* Worst Leader*
BigBoss. Sorry but its true.

* Best Offensive Player*
CK. Only guy who made GC work at the early part of the round

* Best Defensive Player*
For his planning alone. Twigley

* Honourable Mention Player*
Lilow, she thinks she is no good and that she moans alot. This is not the case. Lilow was the only member in GC (other than myself) that put in the activity even after we had taken rank 1. Always willing to attack, willing to learn and I would advise future leaders 110% to recruit her. Very well played Lilow.

* Worst Player*
Polo. Knows how to play and if he put his effort into being a decent alliance player he could be 1 of the best. He is a solo player trying to use 19 other members to save him all 99% of the time.

* Best Moment of Round*
Seeing GC take rank 1.

* Worst Moment of Round*
Having our info leaked before the round started ticking.

Silence

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round*
Has to go to GC. Some didnt think we could do it but when asked to they stepped up and proved their worth.
Yup I suppose winning is tough when you eliminate the competition through recruitment
* Best Offensive Alliance*
None really stood out. The alliances i came accross all did a good job attacking.
Bullshit. All attacking this round was awful. The best offensive strategy is recruitment. Hurray!
* Best Defensive Alliance*
NOMW stood there ground very well. Award well deserved.
I guess I addressed this one in the attacking department. Nothing creative was ever on the incoming screen.
ZOMG oh noes not a robot following a robot with a robot following. But those tractor incs were a pain. Kudos polo! He knew that without the old CD it would work and he went for it. 10 points for polo
* Honourable Mention Alliance*
Authentic.
No justification? Just random naming now. Nice!

* Best Leader*
None of the rounds leader deserve this. They either handed it over or disbanded.
Someone is bitter about not having leader?
SILENCE4LEADER!
* Worst Leader*
BigBoss. Sorry but its true.
Gosh bubbles wanted to be leader
* Best Offensive Player*
CK. Only guy who made GC work at the early part of the round
Ya you know best! Nice on speculating you officious bystander you. THE OTHERS HAVE FEELINGS TOO <3 Signer
* Best Defensive Player*
For his planning alone. Twigley
By joe, sending PoMs to all the incs isn’t planning. But ill agree here Twigley is always awesome defensively.
* Honourable Mention Player*
Lilow, she thinks she is no good and that she moans alot. This is not the case. Lilow was the only member in GC (other than myself) that put in the activity even after we had taken rank 1. Always willing to attack, willing to learn and I would advise future leaders 110% to recruit her. Very well played Lilow.
Wtf. 110%. FOR ****S SAKE YOU CAN ONLY PUT IN 100% EFFORT YOU CLICHE
* Worst Player*
Polo. Knows how to play and if he put his effort into being a decent alliance player he could be 1 of the best. He is a solo player trying to use 19 other members to save him all 99% of the time.
**** off. Polo is awesome. Reasons stated above also he is the best forums mod ofc.
* Best Moment of Round*
Seeing GC take rank 1.
A good defence is a good recruitment.
* Worst Moment of Round*
Having our info leaked before the round started ticking.
Ill take a leak on you! :O

All this aside I would like to give myself an award because all the cool kids do it so Im joining in and nominating myself (although I forget to nominate my alliance) so **** you signer for recruiting me you cnut after I said no.

Har satirical comedy is fun. Like rhyming!

Last edited by a moderator:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round
No body impressed! It was all ***** if we are all honest!

* Best Offensive Alliance
Again no one impressed, was pretty pitiful! No good ideas, no good planning. All was *****

* Best Defensive Alliance
NOMW without question
GC did hold up well obviously!

* Honourable Mention Alliance
Authentic - Just held strong all round, fair play to them!

* Worst Alliance
Medio - Pissed me off warring with BCs when resistance was needed
BCs - Same reason but other way around!

* Best Leaderskills
Was there one?

* Worst Leader
Hero - Medo could have made the round interesting once again, also for warring when resistance was needed.
Twigs - Disbanding, shameful!
Bigboss - Really far up his own arse! When ever you posted on forums/IRC/In game mail you would gloat or seem arrogant! Not a good trait in a leader! When ever i spoke to GC early round i would always be directed to Polo and Bubbles by all your members...So what did you do as leader?
Myself - Didn't wanna lead so put no effort in what so ever!
Signer - Leaving me with leading NOMW

* Player of the Round – Allied
fre3kiLL - Best player i have had the honour of playing with in YEARS!!!! I really cannot rate this player high enough! He was awesome!
Edwinn - At first you really disappointed me, but then you quickly gained acres and attacked well! Was very impressed
CK - Your BHing and EFF says it all! Think you made a few stats? CBA to check!
Bubbles - Always online and always defending
DeathScythe - Didn't rate this guy very highly before he joined me! But i would recommend anyone to recruit him now!

* Player of the Round – Solo
Haven’t seen any solo’s around.

* Best Offensive Player
fre3kiLL - As said above

* Best Defensive Player
Bubbles was annoying to try and get around
Deathscythe & Ollie| were awesome in defence! Bloody good PoMs!

* Honourable Mention Player
Lobster - Was awesome in our alliance, active/contactable/defended and attacked well! Rate you HIGHLY

* Worst Player
Ogluk - Never did anything, moaned and *****ed the whole time. Once he left was very childish to the alliance outside the game! Offered to let you restart but yet you kept moaning at me! As i said in the other thread it was out of my hands!

* Best Moment of Round
The end of round being close

* Worst Moment of Round
Seeing Twigs shipjump and aspx die and know the round was over for sure

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Obviously i can't know everyone in the game who was playing this round, so this list naturally incorporates only those people/alliances with which i had an interaction, or who i heard about. My apologies if i missed anyone/anything. :(

* Alliance of the round: GC won, simple as that.

* Best Offensive Alliance: Everyone was pretty appalling. The first war versus Asphy wasn't half bad, but petered out really fast. Shoddy work from everyone all round, back to the unimaginative bashes of yesteryear.

* Best Defensive Alliance: NOMW, rank 2 says it all.

* Honourable Mention Alliance: Can't think of anyone tbh... People seem to be voting for Authentic but i wasn't paying much attention.

* Worst Alliance: Asphyxia and Barcodes

* Best Leader: I liked Signer, but he wasn't necessarily the best 'leader'. Most leaders were rather bad i must admit.

* Worst Leader: Twigley because of his attitude and shipjumping. IoF for lack of direction (not his fault i know but still mate.... :p)

* Player of the Round - Allied: Toby as always, the man is an attacking machine, always on for defence, and very rarely gives up.

* Player of the Round - Solo: Don't know enough of them to comment.

* Best Offensive Player: Toby/CK

* Best Defensive Player: Toby

* Honourable Mention Player: *shrug*

* Worst Player: Not a nice category, but there were a good number of amazingly shitty players in NOMW this round. Either shitty in terms of skill, or activity, or a combination of both (i certainly include myself in the latter category)

* Best Moment of Round: Watching Asphyixa fall apart due to poor leadership and lots of incoming.

* Worst Moment of Round: Realizing we were going to lose and be stuck at rank 2 again with another 50 days of twice to three times daily unimaginative bashes.

Generally one of the weakest and saddest rounds in recent bushtarion history. Shame on everyone who participated.

Last edited:

Terrakan

Harvester
* Alliance of the round

i dont feel there has been an alliance of the round

* Best Offensive Alliance

Barcodes, always out attacking

* Best Defensive Alliance

NOMW for defending against GC

* Honourable Mention Alliance

Discworld always there and always will be

* Worst Alliance

Probably GC for recruiting to win

* Best Leader

Lupus for keeping the Nuzzling badgers and training up the newbies, and asmo for keeping discworld going

* Worst Leader

Hero for building up medio and then rage quitting and disbanding his alliance

* Player of the Round - Allied

Insomniac, always there always defending no matter the odds, gets on when pranked or txt, all round great guy to be allied with

* Player of the Round - Solo

i cant say one as there are 3, that would be Dax and his Pnap's always so hard to kill and defend each other

* Best Offensive Player's

i cant mention just one but the guys in barcode are always organising attacks and rushing without a care in the world

* Best Defensive Player

Insomniac reasons stated above

* Honourable Mention Player

Max for his amazing goals this round and achieving most of them

* Worst Player

Hero for building up medio and then rage quitting and disbanding his alliance

* Best Moment of Round

finally making a portal rank

* Worst Moment of Round

f-117 rushing Twigley forgetting i was in retal range

Last edited:

Charlie_B

Harvester
The only player/alliance that has attracted my attention this round are the barcodes, who in the face of overwhelming odds in their favour frequently failed to land on me.

Congratulations to Grandes Cojones for their win, although I don't know what the politics was behind it.

Riddle

Digger
* Alliance of the round - GC, lets face it, majority noobs sticking with it from start to end

* Best Offensive Alliance - Gotta give it to barcodes. They were persistant. Not very smart, but persistant.

* Best Defensive Alliance - NOMW takes the cake here. Well organised for the most part.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - I'd say Authentic bar the last week of round. With the amount of inactivity, the active guys held it together mostly.

* Worst Alliance - Barcodes. Constant rpg rushes on online players? Derrrrrrr

* Best Leader -

* Worst Leader - Any leader involved in the many disbands. You know who you are.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Ogluk. Smart man. Hated by NOMW but still defied them with a smile.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Excons. Funny cunny who wasnt afraid to die.

* Honourable Mention Player - LaFiN - more restarts than you can shake a stick at :p

* Worst Player -

* Best Moment of Round - Sending out an attack, falling asleep. Waking up to have completely zeroed the target and 3 defenders which were all fake. News reports showed 7 simultaneous incoming retal mobs which all recalled at ATT for 3 for no apparent reason?

* Worst Moment of Round Being in Mediocrity AND Firewall. Both of which disbanded due to a lack of true vision and Motivation