Round 33 Award Discussions

Silence

Head Gardener
:(

It had a little more depth than that if you read into it correctly. But I suppose to get ones point across it must be slammed in your face.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Hero - Medo could have made the round interesting once again, also for warring when resistance was needed.

lololol

btw, IoF was the one who leaked info when the resistance was 'supposed' to happen.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Care to explain how?

Also that would have made **** all difference! They are contactable and would have been on in 5 mins! Would have made no difference at all!

But care to share how i leaked resistance?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
IoF i told you a week after you took over to replace me, i kept telling you this for almost a month and still you didnt

THAT is what i hated, you were totally ignorant of the fact i wanted to leave but didnt actually want to just leave i wanted a replacement found before i did, but i got so fed up i finally gave up and did

you'd think a month of me telling you i wanted to be replaced would have got the message across, surely?!

oh and if my moaning/not doing anything had become an issue you should have said and i'd have just shut up and inactively got about doing nothing instead of moaning about doing nothing, orrrrrr you could, like i wanted you to, have replaced me :O OMG SOLUTION!!!!

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
When ever you said you were leaving, it was always in a banterish way!

I dont mind that you left one bit, i care that you moaned all round about having nothing to do and i offered u so many times to restart! And what you did afterwards!

When ever you said you were leaving i honestly didn't think you were meaning it as you always just stuck around haha! (That may be my bad) but you were still a cock afterwards

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
On the note of terrible NOMW players, I would like to submit myself as candidate for worst, most inactive and generally useless player the whole round. Cheers!

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
problem with NOMW was the lack of willingness to bother organising anything, i was always the one organising because no-one else could be arsed.

yes we had the most individual talent but if your not gonna put effort into an alliance organising etc then its no good, a bunch of noobs can do decent with afew organisers

apart from that the round was pretty much instantly killed when twigley shipjumped like a noob and when medio and barcodes werent thinking about a bigger goal than their own little feud

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Cyrus and Alci act like complete dicks on Forums after having to get 2 alliances to take on Asphycia and even after being told to stop by their own members, carry on stirring ****.
* All of Asp now dont want NOMW to win out of spite of those 2 members and GC take a snap to kill NOMW untill NOMW have no chance to win the round anymore.

I'll let you decide which person ruined NOMW's round, Cyrus.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Oh you mentioned me again for an excuse for you sucking.
Here is a tissue.

In all fairness, your leaving and the subsequent destruction of Asphyxia pretty much did kill the round. Our sucking has nothing to do with you being a shipjumper; as Cyrus and others have stated it was to do with our lack of motivation and organisation. You may be surprised to learn that the world does not revolve around you; while your actions may have pretty much destroyed any chance the resistance ever had, NOMW had it's own problems to which we have freely admitted.

The more important focus of your shipjumping is that your alliance, which would have been valuable to any resistance effort was shattered, and unavailable for any Resistance type action.

* Cyrus and Alci act like complete dicks on Forums after having to get 2 alliances to take on Asphycia and even after being told to stop by their own members, carry on stirring ****.
* All of Asp now dont want NOMW to win out of spite of those 2 members and GC take a snap to kill NOMW untill NOMW have no chance to win the round anymore.

I'll let you decide which person ruined NOMW's round, Cyrus.

EDIT:
Given your edit twigley i would have to say that Cyrus isn't talking about who killed NOMWs round, he's talking about who killed the round for everyone other than GC. Care to venture a guess who did that?

The IRC quotes have absolutely **** nothing to do with your shipjumping and the round being over because of a lack of alliances willing to dedicate time to a resistance. Is that really so hard for you to understand? Seriously twigley, comprehension is vastly improved by spending a little more time reading rather than getting your hackles up.

Alci, why do you think he did it? :p You don't have to tell him that.

Evidently I do. On a mildly related note, i don't care that he shipjumped; but it would be nice if he could see the effect that his actions had on the round as a whole, rather than ranting about NOMW.

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Alci, why do you think he did it? :p You don't have to tell him that.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Oh i edited my post before you pressed submit, Alci.
I'll re-itterate that if you had of kept your big mouth shut and listened to toby, we would of never of kept a snap with GC and NOMW would of been able to have a chance of taking out GC.

Ill also quote IRC.

[03:41] <Twig|LEEDS> alci didnt get my edited post
[03:42] <Twig|LEEDS> and i also love how the two people going on about **** in that thread are the two members of NOMW whos big mouth messed them up politically
[03:42] <Twig|LEEDS> EVEN YOU will know how much we lauged at them both and had to keep shush
[03:42] <Iamsmart> quite true
[03:42] <Twig|LEEDS> ;P
[03:42] <Terrakan> im guessing IoF and Cyrus
[03:42] <Iamsmart> alci
[03:42] <Twig|LEEDS> Nah alci and cyrus
[03:42] * P sets mode: +l 42
[03:42] <Twig|LEEDS> Saying how theyd rape us to the ground with GC as soon as we came out of sleep
[03:42] <Twig|LEEDS> Called us pussies
[03:42] <Twig|LEEDS> (After having to hit us 2v1 rofl)
[03:43] <Twig|LEEDS> While GC just sat there in grace

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
dear oh dear, the fact i came on the forums and defended the propaganda you were spreading didnt change the fact that you shipjumped clearing the way for GC's win, whether i came on the forums or not you disbanding your alli won GC the round.

learn to play without shipjumping for glory then we'll talk.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Let he who is without sin (me) cast the first stone.

You both did stupid things this round. Twigley put the final nail in the metaphorical coffin of this round by disbanding his alliance and joining GC. I don't think anyone would deny that.

But also, Cyrus, you didn't do us any favours with all that bullshit you were spouting in the politics forum. It made me cringe whenever I read what you and Alci were saying on there because I knew it would come back to haunt us. I tried telling you to stfu, and I tried being diplomatic by telling Twigley and others in PM that you were not representing our alliance with your talk on forums.

If you hadn't done that, then we might not have faced a 2 vs 1 so soon after taking rank 1, and Twigley disbanding his alliance wouldn't have made a damn of difference.

The round was ours to lose. We shouldn't have been in the position where the disbanding of another allliance would lose us the round.

cb1202

Head Gardener
Hindsight was not required! It was so obvious what each alliance should have done at the time. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

Regardless I did like the turn which the round took because I really did not see that coming. I had writted GC off as that rank 3 alliance which is mediocre at best but then it got Twigley and Cheese then my opinion somewhat shifted.

The rest of the members were useless without those two. The lineup before was pathetic lawl. 19 {**} + innactive polo :D

still kicked ur little white ass u jealous son of a *****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silence

Head Gardener
Hindsight was not required! It was so obvious what each alliance should have done at the time. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

Regardless I did like the turn which the round took because I really did not see that coming. I had writted GC off as that rank 3 alliance which is mediocre at best but then it got Twigley and Cheese then my opinion somewhat shifted.

The rest of the members were useless without those two. The lineup before was pathetic lawl. 19 nyerks + innactive polo :D

still kicked ur little white ass u jealous son of a *****.

You need to learn facts before you swoop down and make a retarded comment which makes me oh so right about my previous post!

19 nyerks + an innactive polo. Hurray :D
Which nyerk number do you want to be? I think you will be numbered nyerk number 14. Bland, useless, noone knows or cares for, and just altogether a bit ***** who flukes his wins without ever doing anything half decent lawl. You are a bit of a numbers filler. Noone recruits you with the intention of OMG HE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

19 nyerks + an innactive polo.

I was on the sidelines all round. Doing my own little thing (quitting can be just quitting active play ya' know?) but I watched the game and signer kept me updated. I kept very out of the battle for rank one. But geeeez you can hardly say that GC's fluke to victory was either classy or decent.

RECRUIT ALL THE OPPOSING PLAYERS then send infrequent attacks out now and again due to our sheer troop advantage making it impossible for the last remaining alliance to do anything. Although on a sidernote I was in awe at the sheer creative attacks. Robot following a robot which omg then a robot follows. Brilliant :O

Im not jealous. You missed my irritation. Im bitter that the round turned into a recruiting match. Who can recruit the competitions alliance in order to win. Thats what angered me - instead of a good war between the three alliances (in which my money was on Twigleys alliance to win again) GC would have been trashed. No doubt about it

So please number 14 - do learn facts first. Read carefully then post. It helps sometimes!

:edit:

Oh a new fun fact. I do like fact based jokes!

[11:09] <Signer> I did enjoy the cb1202 bashing btw
[11:09] <Signer> funny thing is he asked to join us when we were rank 1 :D

Lawl he really does like to win by recruitment rofl

Last edited by a moderator: