Round 33 awards

BuBbLeS

Harvester
Sorry for posting this so early but seeing as the round is pretty much over for most i thought what the hell :D

* Alliance of the round
* Best Offensive Alliance
* Best Defensive Alliance
* Honourable Mention Alliance
* Worst Alliance
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied
* Player of the Round - Solo
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

xvi

Harvester
I'll start, even though the round is not over cause we havent killed desperados yet... :p

* Alliance of the round: Grandes Cojones ofc, cmon i remember early in the round, someone from our alliance (B. Rage) saying that they hadnt proven their name...and no one is saying that now...
* Best Offensive Alliance: grrrrr.... lots who were attacking us. Authentic maybe...
* Best Defensive Alliance: Desperados, although our nemesis, they beat us through defense i think.
* Honourable Mention Alliance: bah, HM for losers
* Worst Alliance: Coalition of Darknes.....doesnt it have two s at the end. :/
* Best Leader....Big Boss, didnt even know who he was tbh
* Worst Leader....idk....
* Player of the Round - idk
* Player of the Round - Solo idk
* Best Offensive Player toby...CK maybe
* Best Defensive Player idk
* Honourable Mention Player idk
* Worst Player........Azzer, man where was he this round
* Best Moment of Round....When B.Rage was ranked fourth......ribbons fell from the sky Oh btw..
* Worst Moment of Round...When Signer finally got me. After days of making him completely pissed at me, it took him getting drunk and lucky to nail me. And nail me he did! Good job Signer you sucker! :p

Godsend9701

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - would have to say us for winning
* Best Offensive Alliance - again would have to say us
* Best Defensive Alliance - NOMW for this one
* Honourable Mention Alliance - there is none
* Worst Alliance - Barcodes, like come on guys that theme gives you away from the start
* Best Leader - Bubbles even tho he wasnt leader.
* Worst Leader - Twigs for that one
* Player of the Round - Allied - Bubbles
* Player of the Round - Solo - dont know any solos
* Best Offensive Player - would have to say cheese
* Best Defensive Player - Twigs
* Honourable Mention Player - there is none
* Worst Player - TimTheTyrant, how many times do you really need to kill yourself
* Best Moment of Round - 1st 3 weeks of the round
* Worst Moment of Round - last 15 days of the round, it does get boring just alittle :(

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - I wouldn't say there was an alliance of the round as many have disabandoned messed up a few times but the two to perform most consistently I would say are GC and NOMW

* Best Offensive Alliance - Offensively none are really shouting at me but we won the round so I'll say GC

* Best Defensive Alliance - Without a doubt NOMW only alliance I faced with a constantly strong defence, no matter what time I hit I always faced a decent defence (may I add sometimes fake but still effective :p )

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Authentic nice idea shame it didn't work out with the newbies not listening but you've maintained a constant rank pretty much all round so thumbs up

* Worst Alliance - Mediocrity had such potential then had to disabandon so quickly and advertising another game through your collapse is a bit disrespectful to the guy who's provided you countless amount of entertainment.

* Best Leader - At the start of the round I would say the best leader was Twigley, he was extremely dedicated put a hell of alot of hard work into the alliance and time. Then we both decided that too many people in the alliance didn't care enough and felt it was very few of us keeping the ally together so decided if we were to dedicating ourselves to an alliance it might aswell be one that actually wanted to win so joined GC. For the rest of the round I would have to say the Bubbles deserves the best leader award, yes he was not officially leader of GC but he was as good as a leader to the alliance I most certainly put in a hell of alot of time, effort, sweat, blood and tears into making GC rank one and suceeding.

* Worst Leader - Who ever lead medio see worst ally for details

* Player of the Round - Allied - Bubbles - all the blood, sweat and tears as mentioned above in best ally :p

* Player of the Round - Solo - Didn't notice any amazing solos, If max was solo he should get it for getting his goals of the round lol

* Best Offensive Player - Guess CK kinda for some quite good stealthing.

* Best Defensive Player - toby I think had told his alliance if Cheese sends highlight me as he always seemed to defend against me!

* Honourable Mention Player - lilow she's not so well known but a very active and dedicated player, learning very quick and always up for an attack.

* Worst Player - Without a doubt Cyrus, I honestly believe you cost NOMW the round, when asphyxia went into sleepmode you made such an idiot of yourself on the forums even spoke for GC! thus causing two alliances to gang up on yours. You soon shut up after that though...

* Best Moment of Round - Joining GC was nice to be alongside some equally dedicated players.

* Worst Moment of Round - Running out of targets and having a pokemon beat my land :(

Max

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - GC for coming out on top, they may not have had the best or most active players this round but they certainly played it just right. Well done!
* Best Offensive Alliance - Personally I never saw the Barcodes stay at home very often, at least they were always attacking me xD
* Best Defensive Alliance - Desperados were the most efficient, from what I saw.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - NOMW for sticking it as second for most of the round, even with a really difficult acronymn to say or type!!!
* Best Leader - Surely Asmo for sticking it out when someone else stole the Discworld name!! GO ASMO!!!
* Player of the Round - Allied - For me this has to be Freekill. Played half the round as a solo striker and did well, then joined NOMW and seemed to fit in immediately and rapidly ramp his way to the upper echelons. Great job!
* Player of the Round - Solo - Excons with solo vampire... can't believe how successful that went!
* Best Offensive Player - For most of the round, Cheese really impressed me with his land stealing, superb work.
* Best Defensive Player - Anyone who found a useful way to stop tractor flak without Crazed Droids. Kudos to you anonymous!
* Honourable Mention Player - Lupus for letting me stay with Nuzzling Badgers for most of the round, really appreciate it mate thank you :)
* Best Moment of Round - My round could still utterly fail spectacularly if the playerbase conspires against me, which I shall assume for the time being because it's less demoralising that way, so I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch here :p
* Worst Moment of Round - Utterly failing at round end to lose enough land to get 90% of my acres as grass... I just can't seem to get people to attack me :'( Also accumulating two gripe threads about myself was rather sad.

KGB

Weeder
Rest is trivial so ill just do the following:

* Worst Leader-Yuritje/BB for telling me i was on his ally list 2 weeks before round start, then when round arrived saying i was a potential spy(even tho in his last ally i was there from start to finish). The proof on his behalf that bruce had told him i was joining him, something that both me and bruce do not recall.........

* Worst Player-Yuritje

* Worst Moment of Round- Pre-round chat with yuritje

Dennis

Harvester
Best Leader: Bubbles! He did some good stuff :D (he also annoyed Twigs from time to time, so that's a bonus point!)

Best Defensive: NOMW, All those damned Strikers! :(
Worst Ally: Medio.. As stated above.
Fun Moment of the Round: Toby suiciding on me couple of times and then having Bubbles yelling and screaming at me for letting it happen :D
Honourable MentionL Lilow!!! epic ;) :D <3 She is almost always around and willing to attack no matter what and learns fast! :D

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
* Alliance of the round: Despite not being a winning alliance, I'm giving this one to BootCamp for generally being good sports. Hats off to Steve and the guys for trying to train up some new players.

* Best Offensive Alliance: Although I dislike the alliance and their playstyle, Barcodes were fairly effective and persistant.

* Best Defensive Alliance: I'd probably go with Auth/NOMW for keeping their scores up more or less all round.

* Honourable Mention Alliance: BootCamp once again, for the reasons specified in the first award.

* Worst Alliance: This one's between Firewall and Good Cop Bad Donut. Firewall was made up of ex-Desperados members who left because of "no defence" and "no activity". Strangely enough, when they left our alliance, the problems did too. GCBD just rolled over when we attacked them and then disbanded! Take your pick...

* Best Leader: BigBoss for assembling a group that could win it early on. Purely for that reason alone.

* Worst Leader: Whoever was the leader of GCBD. Once I declared war on them officially, their leader seemed to do nothing but send me messages about how he would get his "big brother" in Mediocrity to kill us. Strange how it never happened.

* Player of the Round - Allied: Yochoko. She's an unknown quantity as it's her first round in the game. Nev asked me to recruit her into Desperados and it proved to be a quality recommendation. Commitment. Dedication. Team ethic. Effort. Top lass to talk to. It's just a shame that she's burnt herself out in her first round.

* Player of the Round - Solo: I can't really comment as I didn't know any decent solo players this round.

* Best Offensive Player: As with the above, it's hard to pin point one individual.

* Best Defensive Player: See the above.

* Honourable Mention Player: Lupus, for actually trying to make something out of Nuzzling Badgers, despite spending the first couple of weeks doing absolutely nothing.

* Worst Player: I don't know his/her nickname, so it's hard to say just yet. I'll post the in-game name at round end.

* Best Moment(s) of Round:

a] Establishing and leading Desperados. We had some really bad times early on with people refusing to commit and quitting for bigger alliances, but eventually we got a good bunch. Handed over leadership and left when we were at rank 5 as I had too many RL/Uni/Work commitments.

b] Warring with the Donuts. It was too easy. I remember hitting a Fantasy player who had teched as far as Witches. Attacking for 3, end of tick, he buys 3m Witches................ Smart move. The result was a lot of PB pain.

c] Further warring with the Donuts. Attacking for 1, the guy spends alot of money on 5m HT mid-way through the tick. We promptly recalled, and proceeded to re-send to rape his HT at R/M since he had no Hoolies.

* Worst Moment of Round: Probably handing over leadership and seeing everything change. I'd tried my utmost to make things "different", to try and add a different edge to the way people were playing whilst making it fun. Once leadership changed hands, virtually all of that was destroyed. Bad times.

Desperados alliance story (whilst I was leader) to follow in the coming days.

GG ALL.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round
Must go with GC for this one.
Lots of new and inexperienced guys.
Motivation above experience.
* Best Offensive Alliance
Looking at the stats. GC
least land lost.
least score lost.
most score damage done.
* Best Defensive Alliance
NOMW for sure.
* Honourable Mention Alliance
Badgers, Just because Lupus is leading it.
* Worst Alliance
Medio
* Best Leaderskills
BuBbLeS.
* Worst Leader
Hero, Medio was doing all good.. And then just give up because the server crashed for 4 hours?
* Player of the Round – Allied
BuBbLeS, dude get some sleep at round start, and then take some breaks during the round!. You put in too much effort at some times ;)
* Player of the Round – Solo
Haven’t seen any solo’s around.
* Best Offensive Player
Cheese, suicide attacking!
* Best Defensive Player
Twigley
* Honourable Mention Player
Lilow, always there when needed, never gave up. Defo a wonderfull player!
Coyote, spending 30 days in jail.
* Worst Player
Bluehen, Joe, Tim.. suicide attackers.. and no not the good suicide like Cheese does.
* Best Moment of Round
Taking rank 1 with the alliance.
* Worst Moment of Round
Realise you don’t have any targets.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round: None.
* Best Offensive Alliance: GC
* Best Defensive Alliance: NOMW
* Honourable Mention Alliance: Barcodes
* Worst Alliance: Firewall
* Best Leader: BigBoss
* Worst Leader: Signer (Remind yourself of preticks accusing me).
* Player of the Round - Allied: Cheese
* Player of the Round - Solo: None.
* Best Offensive Player: Cheese
* Best Defensive Player: #Pomdefence hehehe
* Honourable Mention Player: Lillow / Liz.
* Worst Player: MacMickey - <3 :p
* Best Moment of Round: All the wars.
* Worst Moment of Round : Having to disband something in which i put so much effort into.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - GC won, well done them!
* Best Offensive Alliance - pfft no one is creative with their attacks nowadays :(
* Best Defensive Alliance - *shrug* with the less than inspiring incoming it isnt hard to look good defending
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Authentic! sticking it through all round! you guys rock!
* Worst Alliance - mmm tricky firewall medio asphy for folding like a bad poker hand, nomw for being the most directionless alliance i've ever experienced
* Best Leader - *shrug*
* Worst Leader - gunna have to be blunt and say IoF here, no leadership what so ever in NOMW all round (sorry Signer aswell) utterly disappointing
* Player of the Round - Allied - Pod and Khris are top 2 allied players for defenses sent, guess they can share the award
* Player of the Round - Solo - no stand out solos out there at all
* Best Offensive Player - urm.. well Polo could have it for exploiting the lack of a tractor killer i guess... good work, remove the only threat to tractors then mass them and reap the rewards :p
* Best Defensive Player - Khris and Pod again i guess
* Honourable Mention Player - *shrug* no one really impressed me
* Worst Player - me by a long shot, sat around and did nothing from the moment GC won till i finally left NOMW, was uncontactable for well over half the round and generally a dead weight in NOMW
* Best Moment of Round - *shrug* fairly boring round, i guess getting rank 1 was kinda sweet and abusing nano's awesomeness and general invunerability near round start
* Worst Moment of Round - staying up for nearly 40 hours with resistance stuff then passing out and dieing whilst uncontactable, kinda sucked

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - GC, well played Bubbs
* Best Offensive Alliance - no joke, barcodes when they were rushing us for a while
* Best Defensive Alliance - GC didnt really get tested, so id say us
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Authentic did a good job i must say
* Worst Alliance - Medio for disbanding for no real reason
* Best Leader - Bubbles
* Worst Leader - Twigley by Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
* Player of the Round - Allied - Polo for showing us how stupid tractors are once again
* Player of the Round - Solo - no idea
* Best Offensive Player - did anyone do anything special?
* Best Defensive Player - The_master, contactable all day every day amazing rpgays
* Honourable Mention Player - Fre3kill, never seen this guy before but in NOMW always working hard xx
* Worst Player - Cheese, for still thinking he's better than me ;)
* Best Moment of Round - organising defence for a mass attack on us by GC and making them all recall <3
* Worst Moment of Round - accidently staying when 4-5 authentic guys defending and getting whooped a little :p

Signer

Pruner
Best & Worst Alliance of the Round - The lineup of NOMW at the round start was pretty much my perfect lineup, great bunch of people. There is no doubt, however, that NOMW vastly underachieved this round, and I think every member would agree. This was probably down to a number of reasons; crap leader, a sour relationship with Asphyxia (which was NOT helped by the poor sportsmanship shown by some of our members on the forums, and by myself at the round beginning) and the fact we were rarely ever at full strength with important members being unavailable at critical times (In particular our only planner, Cyrus, who was missing for 2 weeks). We endured a tough time with vast incoming for a long time, and I was proud that they stuck together and should finish with a respectable rank.

Best Player of the Round - This can only go to one player, CK. I can only thank him for the level of effort he put in at round start and he is undoubtedly one of the reasons we lasted the time we did. Honourable mentions go to toby and CF for their effort at the beginning, and all those who didn't leave NOMW. As CrimsonFury put, Yochoko is immensely active. If she decides to play any more, she'd be a fantastic recruit.

Best & Worst Leaders - Noone really. I greatly lacked experience and common sense under pressure, Twigley gave up in the most dishonourable way possible, even if he had put in a lot of effort before. BB wasn't really the one leading his alliance. Hero had a good alliance, but it will only be remembered as a failed protest.

Best Moment of the Round
- First to Strikers after missing first 24 hours :D
- PoM Killing, not really for any reason.

Worst Moments of the Round
-Twigley/Cheese being recruited by GC. Great move for you guys, ruined the round for the rest of us. Too many prots meant continued failed resistances.
-The relentless incoming NOMW had from GC and Asphyxia. Not something those involved will look back on with fond memories!
-Realising I was a better leader when I was 5 years younger.

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
***Alliance of the round

Who do I think the most talented alliance was? NOMW by far. They lost because of poor leadership and strategy. I even think Asphyxia (at times) was much more talented than GC. However, they won. GC gets the award as always.

***Best Offensive Alliance

Er, no clue. I guess GC since they were the only attacks I ever had trouble organizing defense against, but it wasn't particularly because they were good at organizing, just because they had a massive amount of troops :p

Best Defensive Alliance

Hmm, I thought Medio at the time was pretty good until I lost 8k land in less than a week, each time to 100m flak. So I can't give it to them. Asphyxia I can't give it to either, most members didn't have a clue how to stop stealth rushes. GC was never challenged, so I guess I'll go with NOMW - the most consistent.

***Honourable Mention Alliance

I'll mention several here I guess.
Asphyxia- My first alliance of the round. 19/20 people on at beginning for ages. All 20 people on for the first resistance, trying to defend well. Lots of activity for a great start, no alliance even came close to challenging us for land/value. Some poor organizing for developments left us lacking in some areas, as well as the 3 day sleep mode. I know for one I had over 500bil funds in seeds 3 days in to the round because I was an idiot and didn't think teching drive by/hax0r would slow me down to strikers. Screwed over by our leader, or I think we had the potential to win the round still.

NOMW - My third alliance. Very skilled, very dedicated. After Asphyxia hit 3 day sleep mode, within an hour of coming out they were massing us, knowing that this was their chance to win the round. Shame they didn't, they probably deserved it (at that time) more than GC did skill-wise.

Mediocrity - My second alliance of the round. I have a lot of mixed feelings for this alliance. We were about 60% Asphyxia, but our passion for organizing and activity was very low after Twigley screwed us over. We didn't secure any PoM's for ages so it was extremely hard to keep land. Overall though our attacking (random land grabbing) and DAY time defending was better than NOMW's IMO. We had **** night cover. We also were plagued with a few cheaters AND spies from BC/Authentic which we got rid of as soon as we were aware. Would have been rank 2 alliance if we cared enough to keep going, more below.

I'd like to say a little about our disband as well. Many of you seem to be under the impression that we disbanded because the server screwed us over. Although that was part of the reason many members quit, it is not the full reason. We, in general, were sick of 24/7 defending against GC in which there was absolutely zero chance of any possible success coming from defending well. We were sick of not being able to organize a simple attack without GC either being told (Barcodes worked with GC for a short stint), or spying and sending retals when we were trying to attack. It was boring. It wasn't any fun, and we had pretty much all realized it. Now, I can't say the reason is the same for all of us - All of us had different reasons but we did disband WITH notice, and IN agreement, unlike in Asphyxia. Some of us still play, some of us don't. Most of us still hang out in our channel though.

***Worst Alliance

Idle Crew Massive - As it would appear, they are on the bottom of the alliance rankings.

***Best Leader

I can't really think of a good leader this round. The best I can come up with is the strategical and political manuvering by Yurinal and BuBbLeS.

***Worst Leader

Twigley - My first leader. Let me clarify - My post will include other names, but Twigley here wins by far. Just like I voted JJbroandjl worst leader when he got locked, Twigley gets it for screwing me, and his alliance mates over. Between leader and player, and even between player and player, there has to be a certain amount of trust for an alliance to have success. Without any lies, bullshit, or propaganda, Twigley broke that trust. He disbanded Asphyxia with ZERO warning to his alliance members who had trusted him, and he warned the new alliance he was joining and had each and every person who trusted him killed and land raped. Did he deserve to win from the effort he put in? Sure, but he went around it in the worst possible way. Pathetic by any standards, and anybody who defends him could very well be branded with the same word.

I promised other names:

Hero - My second leader.Sorry buddy, you kept saying you were doing stuff 'behind the curtains' blah blah blah, but you were indecisive as to the goal of the alliance which I pushed and pushed for, for weeks. You never once organized an attack, I had to be the one to finally step up. You need to set a specific goal, and tell us what we're aiming at. You weren't the worst leader of the round, but I guess I just didn't consider you a very good one.

IoF - My third leader. This is pretty easy, he rarely logs in. Haven't seen him organize attacks or defense. Don't see any pressuring of any goal whatsoever.

Silence4Leader

***Player of the Round - Allied

DeathSycthe - A super contactable PoM who has stopped a ton of inc's in 3 different alliances, has always had plenty of troops to contribute to the alliance, and did I mention contactable? Yeah, he's that. Nor does he get grumpy when you get him on.

***Player of the Round - Solo

RichardM - Never landed on him, good PNAP's, did well to be a large solo PoM for most of the round. Didn't see many ever ranked higher than him either.

***Best Offensive Player

Tough to say really. Cheese for getting rank 1 and constantly exploiting any weakness in an alliance to get some land, and organizing most of GC's late-game attacks. I could consider many Medio players for the random attacks and gaining a ton of land and passing NOMW out of nowhere several times. Either Cheese or BuBbLeS I reckon. BuBbLeS did a massive amount of quality organizing during the resistances time.

***Best Defensive Player

Best player is often the same as best defensive player, unless there is a particularly good organizer.

DeathSycthe - A super contactable PoM who has stopped a ton of inc's in 3 different alliances, has always had plenty of troops to contribute to the alliance, and did I mention contactable? Yeah, he's that. Nor does he get grumpy when you get him on.

***Honourable Mention Player

Twigley - Don't respect him. Don't like what he did to win. But he's a great organizer, and a great player.

***Worst Player

Babo Violent 2 - As it would appear.

***Best Moment of Round

-Epic start the first 2 weeks, rank 1 for most of it.
-Polo mailing me a couple hours in when I was rank 1 and he was rank 2 "You Polo?"
-The 10 days I took off after Twigley disbanded the alliance. After those 10 days I stole about 15k land in 60 hours and got back in to the game.

***Worst Moment of Round
-Being betrayed by Twigley.
-Being accused by a couple members of my alliance of cheating.
-Several others I might edit back in.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Best alliance: GC. They were the most active when it mattered and made all the right moves.

Best offensive alliance: NOMW when they were motivated.

Best defensive alliance: GC.

Honourable mention alliance: Authentic. Started off as a training alliance but since none of their newbies showed up they adapted and are going to finish a respectable 3rd after a round of being bashed by everyone.

Worst alliance: Barcodes. Don't think I need any further explanation here.

Best leader: I don't think any of the ftw alliance leaders deserve this, so I'm giving it to Khris and Podunk.

Worst leader: This is a tough one. Twigley deserves it for disbanding his own alliance, joining the rank 1 alliance, and then hitting his former allymates. Signer was pretty bad as well for deciding not to hit GC when Asphyxia were in sleep, despite everyone else in the alliance (except Cyrus) knowing it was the right thing to do, and also just generally not being very leadery. BigBoss was pretty much invisible and I get the feeling most of the work was done by others. I think Twigley gets the award though.

Allied player of the round: CF was probably the only thing holding NOMW together for quite a while. Excellent defender.

Solo player of the round: Were there any who didn't sleep mode?

Best offensive player: CK did a lot of stealth rushing, I guess.

Best defensive player: CF, and also GC's prots during the resistance.

Honourable mention player: RichardM and Arild for both keeping a close eye on me, even though I've been about as useful to them as a glass hammer. Thanks guys :p

Worst player: God knows. There are too many bad players competing for this.

Best moment of the round: When we managed to take down Asphyxia on our own after they came out of sleep mode. That was pretty decent. Also when I went solo and had fun being relatively inactive and not being woken up 3 times a night.

Worst moment of the round: Firstly, knowing that we needed to hit GC while Asphyxia were in sleep mode and yet doing nothing about it. Secondly, when Cyrus and Alci were talking **** on forums and I knew it would end badly and asked them to stop, only to be ignored because they're so thickheaded. Thirdly, realising we were going to get screwed when GC told us they were staying out of the war on Asphyxia until one of us got the upper hand (basically meaning whoever won the war then got double-teamed). Fourthly, realising that Asphyxia disbanding had killed any chance we had of taking down GC.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Best alliance:
GC. They won, i believe? Arguement end.

Best offensive alliance:
barcodes. The only actual alliance with the balls to attempt to take out my entire nap ring - even if they were unsuccessful. :p

Best defensive alliance:
rather irritatingly, i might have to say desperados, as i couldnt really single handedly pick on any larger alliances. But i have got through more than a few times all the same :)

Honourable mention alliance:
anyone that let me land/bribe/profit from them with no defence. There was alot of it, and you have my thanks ;)

Worst alliance:
dont really know. Medio for abandoning a game that has given endless entertainment to them in time gone by over something so petty.

Best leader:
whoever kept nomw and authentic where they are now are worthy of praise.

Worst leader:
twig, because everyone thinks your attitude stinks. Because it does ;)

Allied player of the round:
the solid core of firewall at round start. You will know who you are. Its a shame the leader never got his act together. A very impressive lineup.

Solo player of the round:
anyone who got a better grasp of the ar changes than me since age 3 :p

Best offensive player: CK, as he killed my hypnos, and my rpgs, many times. I do hate you for this, however.

Best defensive player:
my naps dandomessi and blaze da bifta, they were both brilliant for contact, defence, and good joint times in my car with our phones/laptops and some dirty drum and bass.

Honourable mention player:
1> djwardee - aka dave. A good friend of mine in real life who has struggled alot with this game in rounds previous. Thoroughly deserves beating my portal this round. Well done dave, if you ever read this.
2> liz, or lilow. I knew you had it in you after men at work all that time ago. Well done.

Worst player:
a pom player in authentic i would love to name. Generally made an ass of his/herself. You cant beat an active nap ring. Fact.

Best moment of the round:
realising i had a way of playing again and busting the top 100 alone by bounty hunting in a day.

Worst moment of the round:
1> when i was diagnosed with my tumours in early november. The worst way to kill your birthday, christmas, and my drive in the one game i have always enjoyed.
2> losing the 5m hypnos i happened to stumble upon. The key to my ultimate plan of the round were taken just an hour after i got them :(

Bruce666

Harvester
* Alliance of the round: None.
* Best Offensive Alliance: GC
* Best Defensive Alliance: NOMW
* Honourable Mention Alliance: Authentic-i believe they were a training alliance they deserve props for that finish:)
* Worst Alliance: Firewall, after asphys superb mass we were crippled and lost a co-leader and all officers i lost hope and couldnt bring it back, in all i wasnt good enough, sorry too the members that did stay i wasnt a good enough leader, the blame is mine
* Best Leader: BigBoss by a country mile
* Worst Leader: Me and hailstone, twigley and signer all those that left their positions as leader for whatever reasons
* Player of the Round - Allied: Bubbles-this round he showed he was awesome and even took the reigns of GC for a while i believe, class act and he deserves the win altho looks like he'll be pipped too the post
* Player of the Round - Solo: None.
* Best Offensive Player: Changer- constantly attacking managed too save myself from his constant attacks all but once:p
* Best Defensive Player: Twigley- despite what he did he is an awesome player and great defender end of.
* Honourable Mention Player: Iamsmart-great player played with him briefly in s2n/enimty rd during resistances, this round he was a top notch player, love too play allied with him again:)
* Worst Player: i wont give this too anyone as their were so many
* Best Moment of Round: Mediocrity while it lasted, hero brought me back into the round and playing with legends like enzzo,SS,Hero,iamsmart, DoctorSinsila and lots of others.
* Worst Moment of Round : same as twigleys really but in a different way, leaving an alliance i tried as hard as i could and still failed:(

cb1202

Head Gardener
Best alliance: GC... we shouldnt have won.
Worst alliance: asphyxia

Best leader: BB
Worst leader: Twigley

Best moment of the round: Thinking there might actually be a good fight for rank 1 this round.
Worst moment of the round: Realizing that once again Twigley was involved in ruining a round. In a close 2nd was discovering that we actually won the round and there would be no fight for 1st.

Best player: TehPantz... always willing to stay :D
Worst player: Twigley

Honorable mention:

Bubbles - Activity compensates... Great guy, pissed me off at start but proved himself.
Lillow - she totally kicked ass

Last edited:

TehPantz

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round: CG

* Best Offensive Alliance: NOMW

* Best Defensive Alliance: NOMW and Authentic

* Honourable Mention Alliance:

NOMW- for sticking with it the whole game

Authentic- for being a top ally and also a training ally

* Best Leader:

BB- He is a good guy to play with and originally recruited us :D

Bubbles- Technically our MO, but easily the scariest bush player i have ever played with. Best attack planning i have seen and his activity is....not human.

Podunk & Khris- keeping Authentic alive and kicking :)

* Player of the Round: - Allied: Bubbles and Iamsmart

* Best Offensive Player: - Bluehen55

* Best Defensive Player: - Khris

* Honorable Mention Player:

Bluehen55, cb1202, Joe2727 for encouraging and helping out with suicidal attacks to the great chagrin of our leaders.

* Best Moment of Round: Retaling an ally early in the round with *all* 20 people online. It was an amazing feat of "contactability" and activity. Usually you might only see all your ally online at the beginning of the round.

* Worst Moment of Round: Suiciding on the Barcodes in the early round :(

Changer

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - Pffft maybe GC, much to do with the way things fell in the end though.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Only seen GC attacks from our point of view, since we didnt get much incoming. Very good attacks but ill leave this one.
* Best Defensive Alliance - NOMW solid all round bar the odd occasion.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Barcodes
* Best Leader - Bubbles
* Worst Leader - Gotta be twigley, doesnt matter if they were informed or not.
* Player of the Round - Allied - In GC : BuBbLeS <3 Outside: Ummmm Puppe?
* Best Offensive Player - CK
* Best Defensive Player - Dunno, might come back to this
* Honourable Mention Player - Lilow, great player.
* Worst Player - enrico. for telling me he was going to finish above me at the start of the round and not even trying.
* Best Moment of Round - Killing one or two players. Brucie being a memorable one. Oh and knowning i could go inactive for a while and not have to worry about it.