[Recruiting] Funsies alliance for round 34

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Podunk and I are making an alliance next round and we're looking for peeps to join.

We won't be going ftw (I'm pretty tired of playing seriously) so we're going to be playing just for the fun of it.

You can think of it as an Ailihphilia Mk2, only without the crippling name theme.

I'm hoping we're going to get into a few decent fights and make the round as interesting as possible for all our members.

We're not looking for amazing activity or contactability. We just want people who are willing to play for the hell of it. As long as you're active enough to enjoy the game and don't just sit around whoring seeds and sleepmoding, you will be considered.

We're also happy with newer players applying. As long as you have a good attitude and are willing to learn, I am willing to try and teach you.

So, if you don't want to put in the time required to win, but you still want to play semi-actively and usually have troops to attack with, and a group of fun people to hang around with for the round, please send us an application!

You can PM Podunk or myself on here or on IRC if you're interested in joining.

Thanks.

Davs

Garden Designer
I know I'll regret this - but kindly add me to your list of applicants :p

Think of it this way - you'll be saving me from being tempted to lead my own alliance :p

Nickk

Harvester
Woop Woop, i would highly recommend joining toby and podunk!

webvictim

Harvester
I shall have a think about this. Possible to put me down as a maybe?

I'm not sure whether I'm even going to play next round, and if I do play then it might be solo due to pressure from work and so on, but an alliance with some well-known Bush people sounds like a lot of fun and a good opportunity to learn some more :)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Well we've got a promising core of players already with lots of people applying.

Still got plenty of spaces left which need filling though, so don't be shy.

Bruce666

Harvester
Id like too join you guys had are issues in the past, but id like too play with an entirely different group and this seems too fit the bill

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
we got og, bruce, tob, and countless other awesome people - god we got the golden balls of glory imo. Onward, to shiznits and giggles!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
we got og, bruce, tob, and countless other awesome people - god we got the golden balls of glory imo. Onward, to shiznits and giggles!

Countless because there is none?
OH.

Just joking, GL :)