a fond farewell

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
people may of noticed im lingering within the rank 2-300 region this round. This is due to me having no internet access of my own at all - though this week i was diagnosed with having two brain tumours that will need operating on before christmas. So with this i now obviously must drop this game that over the 3 or 4 years i have been playing has been a brilliant laugh and has brought so many brilliantly clever and funny people to my acquaintance (no stefan, not you ;]). Thank you to all those i have played alongside that have made my bush experience so enjoyable, and should i recover from this, i will return!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Very sorry to hear that, best of luck with those operations, take care.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
DaX :(
Sad to hear, best of luck bro!
Get well soon!

I will be waiting right here!

Terrakan

Harvester
ive never played with you and ive never heard of you.

but i hope you all the best and hope the operations go really well. i hope you get better soon!!!!

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Good luck bro :|

tumor.jpg

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
well seeing as the reception is doing well this evening, i thought i may as well drop an update for those that may of read and are interested; my op is at 3:45pm on friday, and my pre op consultation went well - my surgeon said if the surgery is successful, i wont need a follow up procedure, and i shouldnt receive any lasting damage if it goes to plan.
I apologise to all making attempts to attack me, but my father bought me a new phone to keep me occupied whilst sat about doing nothing in bed. Which means the opposite of my original prediction :p thanks to those offering support, it is appreciated! :)

lillie

Harvester
Good luck Dax wishing every success with the operation x

no land/troops lost this round to you :) expect you to try next round lol

Gooner

Head Gardener
Wow man I didnt know how all goes well man need to play against you again sometime ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
well thanks to good old british weather - i must now wait until jan 18th, and suffer the headaches and eye twitching til then. :(
had a few not so supportive mails over the last couple of days, so feeling pretty down, as it goes.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I don't know you very well, but I hope everything goes well for you.

<3

Dennis

Harvester
Wow DaX :O!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn.. Hope they will get rid of all ze evil in your head!!! :O

<333