Asphyxia disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel

Harvester
none of this affects my mid table game so have fun fighting at the top while i chill out here.

Bruce666

Harvester
comes from the heart twigs:p

Comes from someone who left their own alliance that they led this round?

I left my own alliance because my co-leader deleted with no responce, my officers deleted , i had 14 inactive players when i woke up one morning, i only played this round at all too lead with my mate hailstone, after your mass, no one had any morale and when i left with john, it was just me him and quicksilver online

the difference was i told everyone what i was doing , i didnt attack any of them, and i gave control too SWAT so the alliance did not have too disband, what in all of that is ANYTHING like you,

I aint a hippocrit i left my members with all the respect a leader should leave with, i respect all of them still, and i hope they feel the same about me.

you turned on your friends i DIDNT
you attacked your loyal members i DIDNT
you didnt tell them you were leaving i DID
you didnt give them the chance too lead in your absence, i DID

these similarities you speak off, are what twigley theyre BULLSHIT!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
these similarities you speak off, are what twigley theyre BULLSHIT!

I left my own alliance because my co-leader deleted

So did mine.

my officers deleted

1 wanted to quit, the other wanted to join GC.

i had 14 inactive players when i woke up one morning

I had about a bit less than that taking a free ride or being Uncontactable

i only played this round at all too lead with my mate hailstone

I only played to lead with DA and play with a few others.

the difference was i told everyone what i was doing

I gave everyone 24 hours notice.

I aint a hippocrit i left my members with all the respect a leader should leave with, i respect all of them still, and i hope they feel the same about me.

Your members said you were inactive for days and then one of them told me you just up and left. You are a hypocrite.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
"I gave everyone 24 hours notice."

Still claiming bullshit nobody believes?

Who is the retard now.

Bruce666

Harvester
i lost net connection for 24hrs that was it

what gave you the right too attack your old players?
You wanted too quit?-so why join GC yourself?
what gives you the right too tell me anything after i had your back, when NO ONE ELSE did?

SuperSneker

Digger

Come on, Twigs. You didn't. You said you would discuss it after 24 hours with me and Cheese.

Well, you told me at 10:34 AM of that next day that you would sort out what you would do... You weren't sure by then whether you would disband or not. So, please, don't say you gave everyone a 24hours notice... You're probably the only one that believes that.

Bruce666

Harvester
i dont need too trade insults with you twigley i respected you a lot, what i meant is you should of at least apologised too the members who didnt know what you were planning or you attacked

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
IRC said:
01[10:19] <Twigley> how would you feel about going solo
01[10:19] <Twigley> and having solo triangles
[10:19] <SuperSneker> I'd be up for that, tbh
01[10:20] <Twigley> ive been offered a spot in GC
01[10:20] <Twigley> and can bring 1 other
[10:20] <SuperSneker> lol go for it :)
[10:20] <SuperSneker> I stay with enzzo and drs
[10:34] <SuperSneker> you should join 'm, though

The alliance Mass Mail i sent said:
Hey guys.
You are getting this mass mail with great regret after i have disbanded the alliance after seeing people quit and delete already over the past few days.

I have had fond times in the alliance, but we all know as of late we have had big internal issues that have not resolved themsevles.

Along with these, i, and some of the core members of the alliance, do not wish to carry on playing with people who have not been putting in enough effort all round.
I do not find it fair to keep them losing real life things over the game for people who dont care, and kicking half of the alliance would just be suicide.

You do have to take it into context and think that it is just a game, one that other people have had sleep interupted by many times because others will not come on
The enjoyment has gone completely out of the alliance, and people who said to me they were playing ftw, are just not playing ftw even after numerous times frm me saying how they have to improve.

If like to thank those that put the effort in, and you know who you are, and for you i am deeply sorry, and this is very hard for me to do, but i have to respect the wishes of other members who no longer want to continue -

- Which is why im puting you all to solo..

Sorry that this didnt work out and ive been mullering over this for liek 48 hours and it LITERALLY puts an unsettling feeling in my stomach because i feel like i have let you down.

Anyway, thanks to all who joined this round even after it looked like there wouldnt even be an alliance, and thanks to those who put effort.

Again, sorry and i feel bad but it cannot continue like this and ive done my best to make it work - but it isnt.

- Twigley.

And yes there was a clear post that there was 24 hours disbandment and i'd already talken to Cheese and Sneeker. Only regret i have is maybe not pranking people on.

FeR

Harvester
The actual problem here is not leaving your alliance when you think you dont stand a chance to win, or just dont have the time/effort to try and take the win with the ones you recruited and started playing, its just getting everyone to get ****ed up, by your new alliance actually :p

Even if last round you were not the "leader", you did left for rank 1 alliance and noone got here to talk bulshit about you, dont you think? Thats because there are scorequeens everywhere, but what you did this round was lowest, cause you screwed up everyone envolved with you.

SuperSneker

Digger
"And yes there was a clear post that there was 24 hours disbandment and i'd already talken to Cheese and Sneeker." I had no bloody clue you were going to disband, since you said you would sort it properly....

[11:34] <Twigley> ok
[11:34] <Twigley> keep it on the low
[11:34] <Twigley> till i sort it out proper

I wouldn't have kept it 'on the low' if I had known you were going to betray your whole alliance: kick everyone and landrape them with your new 'friends'. As I told you, you deserved your topspot. You worked for it and I think most people wouldn't have had probs with you leaving in order to join GC...

Oh well, I kept my word by not telling anyone. Would have expected you to have some decency as well.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I wanted the solo part on the low so none of the people who where slacking and i didnt want anything to do with would possibly join NOMW would then know the solo plans.

Edit: Also GC only had 1 spot and i let Cheese have it as hed wanted it for some time and i was solo untill about 23:00 when GC said they could make room.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I don't get it at all.

First of all, that mass mail was sent AFTER or just AS you disbanded the alliance, that does us little to no good and justifies yourself of nothing.

Second of all, those IRC quotes sound like you planned to sort us in to some sort of solo triangles? We heard nothing of this, and you obviously didn't do anything of the sort, so I don't know what you were trying to prove there.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Come on, Twigs. You didn't. You said you would discuss it after 24 hours with me and Cheese.

Well, you told me at 10:34 AM of that next day that you would sort out what you would do... You weren't sure by then whether you would disband or not. So, please, don't say you gave everyone a 24hours notice... You're probably the only one that believes that.

QFT. The alliance shouldnt have been disbanded, it was a selfish attempt to gain GC land from the numerous Asph members who were helpless to defend themselves and, in some cases, were even offline. I've never actually seen such a cold-hearted move on behalf of an alliance leader, and whilst as I've said I respect Twigley as a good player, I condemn this particular action as a massive score queen move. Leaving Asph to go to GC would have been bad enough, but acceptable given your efforts were, albeit, greater than those of the average Asph member - but to disband your alliance and leave your members wide open to attack from your new alliance mates - and for the sake of what? What is going to be, more than likely, the most boring round ever given there is literally no fighting left to be done. I could understand the move a little more if you were after some excitement, but very clearly all you were interested in was score/land - which is the definition of a score queen.

I hadnt even read that last mass mail, Twigley, but you missed out the "I'm also sorry for attacking a few of you knowing you're offline, and letting my new GC buddies rape you all senseless too" - bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.