All i have to say is....

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why the hell am i being flamed when i havn't even said anything?
You guys need to bloody stop with the flames...
Stop bloody dissing me every oppurtunity you get.

I will only say five sentances on the ingame matter and leave you to continue trolling and flaming people.

It took two alliances to take us down.
Nobody wanted to fight us 1 v 1.
The only tech advantage you had was striker because our biggest player rushed intel. We were well teched (about 100 ticks behind on striker and infront of you on every other uni through the round).
Asp are the only alliance not to work with anyone this round.

For these forums:

Please stop flaming me personally over Asp going into sleep mode when i havn't even commented on the situation, havnt said anything about it on IRC and have been pretty sporting about it (like i always am when the ally i am in dies, its normally others who take the oppurtunity to flame)

The first thread to be properly alive on these forums in weeks and it's been taken as an oppurtunity to be a flame fest as usual. Nothing every gets discussed in a decent manner. Just "HAHHA LOLL0L0L I TROLL YOU", "HEY STOP TROLLING ME, WE R WELL BETTA THAN JOO".

How about some civilised talk?

And DA, every thread you seem to touch attracts this kind of thing. You also need to shut up. Let the game be played.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
lol at the pwning of DA.

and lol at Twigley throwing his toys out the pram. Seems about classic for him at this stage of the round where he and his ally are in sleep and have just been pwned. Hysterical. Well played sir, very very well played ;)\

It didn't require 2:1 to take you down
Your players were miles behind in techs, 100ticks with your land lead may as well be eternity. I'm almost certain you weren't ahead in a majority of techs.
You of all people to make fun of players for working together is about as ironic as it gets. rofl.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Im not making fun of anyone.
Was a good tactical move.
Im just saying to people to not call us crap and behind in techs if it takes 2 alliances with similar troop score to take us on and that nobody wanted to fight us at all up to now?

Anyway, ive took the bait of your trolls again.
Enjoy your propaganda and BS talk and GL.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Can we please leave all this bullshit 'til after the wars? Asphyxia had a bad night and hit sleep mode (for reasons known only to themselves) and I for one don't think they are out of the running yet.

It's too soon to start bragging, Alci. You will look like an utter tit if you lose.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i like to mock those who have, in previous times, bragged unnecessarily. I rather think tit for tat works fairly well but as you wish toby. :)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
WTF

This thread = biggest load of crap ever

Biggest WTF in this thread:
and for the record, you are pussy's for entering sleep, i dont think ive seen a mass sleep like this in a while, everyone knows you bend over and take it like a man when your so outnumbered.

Bend over and take it like a man!? I dunno about anyone else, but you would have to kill me before i bend over and take anything like a b*tch.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
lol 'good tactical move'

whatever helps you sleep at night homeslice :)

I was talking about you hitting us with another alliance in which i agreed was a good tactical move for you.
Not us hitting sleep.
Stop making yourself look moronic with your incorrect responses so i dont have to reply.
And stop thinking that everything i say is trying to justify something our alliance does because we are no angels.

You are a very bad winner, although you have not alot of expeirence in it, so i apologise if being on top is new for you.

TehPantz

Head Gardener
All we need now is an Admin to controversially lock this thread and it will be bushtarion politics in a nutshell :p
stupid-computer.gif

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
it's not new for me, it's entertaining to watch self proclaimed 'awesome' players hit sleepmode after 3 waves. my apologies for bringing this to light. :(

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
WTF

This thread = biggest load of crap ever

Biggest WTF in this thread:
and for the record, you are pussy's for entering sleep, i dont think ive seen a mass sleep like this in a while, everyone knows you bend over and take it like a man when your so outnumbered.

Bend over and take it like a man!? I dunno about anyone else, but you would have to kill me before i bend over and take anything like a b*tch.

dont try and tell me that isnt even a viable tactic, because it is and does work.... its 1million times better than hitting sleep anyday, asph are now loads behind giving us and GC time to gain a bigger lead on asph in tech's and land and troops

cb1202

Head Gardener
PS. those 3 guys that left you, are 3 bigger pussy's, its those kind of players that let an alliance down, they should man up and fight till theyve no troops left

I personally would have left if I found out my alliance mates were hitting sleep for 3+ days too.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
they left before everyone hit sleep infact a while before, not an excuse really is it?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
PS. those 3 guys that left you, are 3 bigger pussy's, its those kind of players that let an alliance down, they should man up and fight till theyve no troops left

I personally would have left if I found out my alliance mates were hitting sleep for 3+ days too.

You have no idea why they kicked/left so why speculate and make youself look like idiots?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

You have no idea why they kicked/left so why speculate and make youself look like idiots?

they totally quit because they accidentally hit leave/sleep at the same time as the rest of the alliance.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
This is the bigggggest load of **** EVER seriously I have seen loads of moronic arguments/troolings/bashings or what ever you want to call it on this forum. but this takes the cake....

Twigley and DA...
ARE YOU F***ING SERIOUS? honestly are you :p? As you said, it took two allies to attack you, because "they were afraid on their own" could you please point out the last time there was a resistance formed of one ally? hell most of the time its more than 2 allies.... And "they didn't kill us much and they only took like 3k land" then why did you run to your beds and go into sleep? oh sorry i forgot "i haven't discussed why we did this so dont troll it" Okay give us a reason then? or are you just stalling for time? or maybe avoiding the fact that you didn't have the balls to fight two allies when you "were ahead in techs (minus strikers by 100 ticks) land and flak"? why not retaliate with that **** ton of flak? oh yeah i forgot you were busy massing gurus and last ticking to save land while leaving offliners to get rape ****ed.
oh and about kick/leaving yet another "you dont know why so dont talk ****" care to inform us of this master plan of kicking a few members? or convincing them to leave or whatever happened? or is this another sad attempt at covering your ass...
Twigley dont try and pull that "we are the only ally this round that hasn't teamed up" bullshit. I think that every single ally minus NOMW and GC hasn't teamed up with anyone, but alas they didn't hit sleep... does that make them better, more noble alliances than you? or do they not count because of some other moronic reason you can pull out of your hat? And who are you to say *ANYTHING* about teaming up? OFC i was in TBA and i dont regret it, it was fun but that is why I cant talk crap about 2 allies temperarily attacking an alliance that is rank 1 with no intentions of helping eachother after rank 1 is dead. and nor can you. I have been in many of your alliances and i can say that none of the ones i have taken place in have "never worked with anyone for what they achieved" it is the way this game works...

i have a lot more to say but in the fashion of this thread, i wont say it because i like to play the mysterious card :rolleyes: