All i have to say is....

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
lol

That is all.

Thank you for this announcement brought to you by the Alcibiades Brain Trust and Codswallop Organization.

fRe3kiLL

Pruner
they saw me hacking them, and were so afraid of my uber1337 forces, that they immediately hit sleep :(

curse you all!!...one of these days...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
they arent dead yet, and as i say every round, its nowhere near easy to defend against an attack where 2 or more allis are covering every id.

going into sleep was probably the biggest msitake they could have done though, loads behind on tech's, no seeds, folks coming out at different times. bad move.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
going into sleep was probably the biggest msitake they could have done though, loads behind on tech's, no seeds, folks coming out at different times. bad move.

This. Especially as they said they couldn't fight due to the lack of techs (Strikers)...

Silence

Head Gardener
The resistance was pointed out to me so I have kept a keen eye on forums to find out why the top alliance died (well ok died isn't the correct word yet, went into sleepmode).

So am I right in saying that three rounds in a row the same mistakes were made? Mass flak. No big techs. And not warring when the rank 1 alliance had the best opportunity to do so and win?

The leader of the current rank two alliance (who pointed the resistance out to me) did mention their huge amounts of PBs and shocks. Why mass those unless you intend to war early?!

Did they even tech eta 5 view?

If they made the exact same mistakes again lawl. Atleast it makes no desire to play =P

Davis

Tree Surgeon
So am I right in saying that three rounds in a row the same mistakes were made? Mass flak. No big techs. And not warring when the rank 1 alliance had the best opportunity to do so and win?

I may be wrong but isn't it almost every round twigleys ally that makes this mistake i could have almost garenteed this would happen :p

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Why mass those unless you intend to war early?!
For the record Asph warred and crushed Firewall with those units, they weren't bought for no reason.

Silence

Head Gardener
Why mass those unless you intend to war early?!
For the record Asph warred and crushed Firewall with those units, they weren't bought for no reason.

But they failed to kill the rest of the competition. It's all well and good killing one of the bigger alliances but what about the other two?

The failure to keep the momentum was the downfall. I’m surprised I have to make this so obvious. It is utterly retarded to justify throwing away so much funds and slowing down teching to kill *one* alliance. How pointless. AND it didn't particularly help as from what I’ve heard firewall were not really a decent alliance. So wasting your time with them is yet ANOTHER pitfall.

The failure to kill the strongest alliance along with the failure to keep the momentum going once you have the troop advantage is the key downfall. Is that not clear?

It was sooooo obvious that once the next tier of techs come through you were in serious trouble. IF you REALLY pressed the advantage over the weekend when you had it there would not have been a resistance for weeks (perhaps not at all, although with your route set up I would have expected you to die by resistance mid to late round anyway)

Some people never learn no matter how many times they lose =P

UNTIL these mistakes are addressed by the 'for the win alliances' (and they are in quotations because of the sheer incompetence of them) every round will be the same. The one who masses flak is rank one. They get out teched. They LOSE.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I may be wrong but isn't it almost every round twigleys ally that makes this mistake i could have almost garenteed this would happen :p

You are 100% correct; to both Silence and Davis.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Silence said:
But they failed to kill the rest of the competition. It's all well and good killing one of the bigger alliances but what about the other two?

GC and NOMW are sizable alliances that evidently have a pretty good relationship - Asph couldnt have hit one without the other retalling for em'. Duh?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
poor excuse for how you played it.

bottom line is, your all pussy's for hitting sleep. and proves how much of a team you arent.

PS, our relationship started yesterday and we dont like threesomes ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

bottom line is, your all pussy's for hitting sleep. and proves how much of a team you arent.

Asph were, at the time, the best alliance, we took rank 1 and were, as a result, "justifiably" massed by two alliances of respectively larger size. I'm not complaining about that, resistances can and should spring up so quickly - but don't pretend we suck because we were miles ahead of both NOMW and GC and it took both of you, 8 hours, 4k land (1.7k of which was lost purely by accident) and less than a tril score to make us back down.

I'm all for kudos for the effort 'the resistance' put in during those 8 hours but I'm not hearing any of this "Asph are pussys"/"Asph suck" bollocks, because we hadn't lost an acre before we were massed by two alliances. You can't say that without teamwork, so kindly shush :)

Last edited:

Silence

Head Gardener

Asph were the best alliance, we took rank 1 and were, as a result, "justifiably" massed by two alliances of respectively larger size. I'm not complaining about that, resistances can and should spring up so quickly - but don't prentend we suck because we were miles ahead of both NOMW and GC and it took both of you, 8 hours, 4k land (1.7k of which was lost purely by accident) and less than a tril score to make us back down.

I'm all for kudos for the effort 'the resistance' put in during those 8 hours but I'm not hearing any of this "Asph are pussys"/"Asph suck" bollocks, because we hadn't lost an acre before we were massed by two alliances. You can't say that without teamwork, so kindly shush :)

lmfao. You still can't see it. No wonder you always lose rofl.

Im done with this now. All I know is that the muppets will never learn and the same guys will keep owning until they get *bored* of owning you.

Silence out.