You know your life revolves around bush when...

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

your Highlight song comes on in the car and you feel a wave of panic rise before attempting to find your computer in the car...

Did this the other day, song came on first thing i thought was "Must...get...to...laptop..." lol. Oh dear...

Max

Garden Designer
pinpower gripes at you for attempting to claim really naff global statistics and thinks you are a sad loser.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

your Highlight song comes on in the car and you feel a wave of panic rise before attempting to find your computer in the car...

Did this the other day, song came on first thing i thought was "Must...get...to...laptop..." lol. Oh dear...

This happens to me all the time. :/

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

This happens to me all the time. :/

Surely it stopped when you quit permanently, right?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Try not to be snide and troll in a perfectly normal thread, toby.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You know your life revolves around bush when ...

... you and many others are obsessed if someone else is playing or not and make unprovoked snide comments on the forums.

Mods seriously.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm not obsessed whether you play or not. I don't care whether you play. I just think it's funny that every round you rage quit and post on forums saying "zomg I'm quitting foreva" when we all know you'll be back 2 weeks later.

Stop thinking everyone is out to get you. I was just making a joke.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
I'm not obsessed whether you play or not. I don't care whether you play. I just think it's funny that every round you rage quit and post on forums saying "zomg I'm quitting foreva" when we all know you'll be back 2 weeks later.

Stop thinking everyone is out to get you. I was just making a joke.

I lol'd.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
> Every round.
> Played 30 rounds.
> Havn't made more than 2 over a 7-8 year period.
> Quit early on an ally 3 times in 30 rounds.

It isn't funny when it's not true toby, and it's also not funny just to spam someones thread... And you are one of many pm's i get all the time when logging onto #bushtarion asking why im there, if im playing, do i have an ally they can join. URG. Ask tehpantz, lanky, DA, blackwolf why im there!

"CrimsonFury88"
Who the fook are you o_O

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It isn't funny when it's not true toby, and it's also not funny just to spam someones thread... And you are one of many pm's i get all the time when logging onto #bushtarion asking why im there, if im playing, do i have an ally they can join. URG. Ask tehpantz, lanky, DA, blackwolf why im there!

If you're getting all those people asking why you're there maybe you should look at yourself? If one person calls you a horse call him a dick, if another calls you a horse you punch him in the face, if a third person calls you a horse maybe it's time you went shopping for a saddle.

In other words, don't make pointless threads and you won't get PM spammed.

Shadow

Harvester
This is entirely why i dont giv em ynumbe rout for bush anymore :p

Yeah im sad..ive logged on bush while in a nightclub before...I blame ViVi :( he had net on his phone so he let me log on and we sat there for like an hour talking about bushtarion and who to attack when we got home from the club :(

yeah ive turned down sex because there was a massive hit being planned on bushtarion...but ive only ever done it once..and in all fairness i did have to go through like 40mins of travel just to get to the girls house and the attack was going to Win us the round if it worked out well so can't really complain(no we still lost, Apathy round)

yeah ive quit like 4 times and still come back...

Althou i gotta say my personal best....Waking up in the middle of the night from a nightmare cause i thought my alliance had huge inc and i was being killed...in my bloody dream...worst thing is ive actually done that a few times in my rounds of bushtarion and every time i wake up and log on bush just to check and make sure everything is oh k :(

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
This is entirely why i dont giv em ynumbe rout for bush anymore :p

Yeah im sad..ive logged on bush while in a nightclub before...I blame ViVi :( he had net on his phone so he let me log on and we sat there for like an hour talking about bushtarion and who to attack when we got home from the club :(

yeah ive turned down sex because there was a massive hit being planned on bushtarion...but ive only ever done it once..and in all fairness i did have to go through like 40mins of travel just to get to the girls house and the attack was going to Win us the round if it worked out well so can't really complain(no we still lost, Apathy round)

yeah ive quit like 4 times and still come back...

Althou i gotta say my personal best....Waking up in the middle of the night from a nightmare cause i thought my alliance had huge inc and i was being killed...in my bloody dream...worst thing is ive actually done that a few times in my rounds of bushtarion and every time i wake up and log on bush just to check and make sure everything is oh k :(

The first step on the road to recovery is admitting to suffering from these problems ;)

We're here for you Shadow, we really are.

HanginThereMP.jpg

Leash

Weeder
I send defense from bars all the time; was even half-lit last round and sent defense from a bar barely even paying attention and stumbled into a crushing BR against khaos. I drive and play all the time, which scares the **** out of Toast when he's in the truck next to me. I know, it's probably a million times worse than plain old texting or chatting while driving, but I can't help myself. Toast told me once, he was walking out of a drug store and randomly happened to see me driving by with my head looking down as if I was texting, and sure enough, I was playing Bush. It's not every day you randomly pick out someone in traffic playing Bush on their phone, especially in our town...lol

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
...you haven't slept for more than 45 minutes straight for two weeks due to having to send def.
...your IRC has 621 days used, which is more than the evaluation period.
...your highlight song sends chills down your spine and makes you rush toward your computer.
...you listen to songs about stealing acres and planting seeds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwbsPy6IfQM&feature=related).
...you're no longer embarrassed of having to leave parties to send out your troops or be zeroed.
...you're more worried of a TL rush than being fired for being late to work.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
...you haven't slept for more than 45 minutes straight for two weeks due to having to send def.
...your IRC has 621 days used, which is more than the evaluation period.
...your highlight song sends chills down your spine and makes you rush toward your computer.
...you listen to songs about stealing acres and planting seeds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwbsPy6IfQM&feature=related).
...you're no longer embarrassed of having to leave parties to send out your troops or be zeroed.
...you're more worried of a TL rush than being fired for being late to work.

1. Thats just sad!, you can always sleep for at least 30 mins in between the ticks :x
2. Thats normal? the normal evaluation is 30 days, mine is over 1500 days now.
3. Thats just sad! get a more relaxing / happy song instead :D
4. That song is just, yeah well 1 time is fun.
5. Agreed!, but then again, you got a phone to send defences and stay at the parteh!
6. Its so true!, rushers are a ***** x(

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I think the biggest one is when you aren't ashamed of these things anymore...

i mean its one thing to log on from a club or not go out with mates to play bush when you know its sad...but when you start thinking of it as normal...:p

Oh dear! I blame Azzer!! hehe

Intense

Pruner
You feel the urge to check bush first thing in the morning, every morning, even though you're not playing current round...