Best and Worst Names

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
tobapopalos is a douche bag

That one's pretty good as well.

Looks like I hit a nerve :D

Go do your homework. Those colouring in books won't complete themselves.

20 bucks says that's WackyJacky and he posted it himself because no one else thinks it's a good name ;)

and it's a terrible nick, unoriginal, pointless, not even close to witty or humorous and just generally spiteful. That falls under the 'worst names' category.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I'm sad, I once again thought of a name that nobody will think is clever, witty, or funny.

I suck at name creating.

This whole round will be dedicated to thinking of the greatest name ever created.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
hugh G Erection > hugh E rection. if speaking english with an english accent,
havent looked recently but alot of generals and not very many that are funny, so that is definately one of the funnier ones. Havent seen a truely laugh to my self out loud funny name yet :( maybe next round.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
hugh G Erection > hugh E rection. if speaking english with an english accent,
havent looked recently but alot of generals and not very many that are funny, so that is definately one of the funnier ones. Havent seen a truely laugh to my self out loud funny name yet :( maybe next round.

hugh G Erection > hugh E rection for Aussie accent too

And true, no names have made me laugh either. Sorry mine couldnt be more funny, but the name theme kinda changed my plan :p

mrmongo

Harvester
Did Anyone make the General name..... General E Sucking @ Bush or the likewise? that woulda been alright :D

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
I'm just amazed that so many people are giggling away to themselves about having names involving Azzer, sex or some crazy internet fad.

Amazing how some things never change in this game :p

penguin

Official Helper
Cody Sux Meen Ween
Cody is a Fruit

lol one round and people already make fun of him :p

lmao.. Cody is a Fruit was mine before I deleted it.. I don't even know who he is.. someone else told me to have my name as that :p

Elevnos

BANNED
Personally, I think without the "of" thingy in the middle it makes this forum thread a lot more boring. The "of" inspired people to make funny names but now that there is only a one word name people just put their own names or something along those lines.

General Hugh G. Rection should be annihilated immediately!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Personally, I think without the "of" thingy in the middle it makes this forum thread a lot more boring. The "of" inspired people to make funny names but now that there is only a one word name people just put their own names or something along those lines.

These were my thoughts exactly.

I still keep the of tradition alive ;) although im not terribly witty and also decided to along with a lame name theme :p Hence a mediocre name