Desperation to get a Global Statistic

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Annoys me.

Look at the current "Nosy Neighbour" and "Very Intriguing" stat. Just Drive By-ing their own ID to get top stat. I did contemplate doing it myself just to annoy them but it got boring very fast.

Simple gripe over. :D

Edit: They could be trying to get the relevant user awards i guess...in which case it annoys me less..but still ;)

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i agree. those kinds of idiots are so silly but in all honesty, we all know those stats are complete **** and only morons get them so it's not really that bad a travesty

Davs

Garden Designer
In my attempts to get the profile award for hax, flyovers and drivebies I spammed intel a lot. That being said, with comfortably over 7.5k reports done, I was still no where near the top for that stat - so I hate to think how much time they waste just hitting the same button over and over again.
In short, everyone else gets a moral victory, so all is well :)

EDIT: The aforementioned attempts were last round

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Probably use a macro or something so they don't have to do it themselves. I can't imagine anyone bothering to do more than a coupla hundred clicks in a row.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'm pretty sure said guy is Max who made it his goal to get as many global stats as possible this round.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
i agree. those kinds of idiots are so silly but in all honesty, we all know those stats are complete **** and only morons get them so it's not really that bad a travesty

A bit like the "least life" statistic.

I'll say no more on that matter XD

Amanala

Harvester
If someone wants to sit and drive by constantly for the rest of the round then they deserve the stat., they put the time and effort into earning it. But I can certainly think of more thrilling things to invest my time in.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
As Alcibiades already said, you can set up a macro (and I know for a fact that people do) to do it for you. So no, Amanala, they do not deserve it.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
As Alcibiades already said, you can set up a macro (and I know for a fact that people do) to do it for you. So no, Amanala, they do not deserve it.

They deserve to be named and shamed with a permanent honour of "Biggest Loser" for going to drastic lengths to win a pointless statistic on the internet.

Some people need to take a look at themselves ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

A bit like the "least life" statistic.

I'll say no more on that matter XD

I disagree. That's completely different. Being exceptionally active (assuming you're not cheating) while not necessarily something most people would admire, takes an excessive amount of dedication and a lot of devotion to pull off correctly. The round my activity rarely dipped below 21 hours, i felt i deserved to have the rank 1 activity spot. Arguably that might make one a loser, but it's definitely a deserved stat, and isn't complete ****.

Of course, for those who auto refresh, 'losers' certainly does apply.

Amanala

Harvester

I disagree, they've still gone and set up a macro. in order to claim the most intelligence scans (Assuming that's what has been done). And it's an award for solely making the most scans, and they've made the most scans. Does it mean that it isn't pathetic? Maybe, maybe not.

Changer

Head Gardener

I disagree, they've still gone and set up a macro. in order to claim the most intelligence scans (Assuming that's what has been done). And it's an award for solely making the most scans, and they've made the most scans. Does it mean that it isn't pathetic? Maybe, maybe not.

You may not access the Game or your Account through other software than standard browsers, wap phones and alike, nor may you use automated programs / bots / scripts to do so.

Breaking the rules much?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
wow, people actually care about this? I think i will intel spam max a bit just to help him stay on top :p And cause you even more Pain!

Max

Garden Designer
Gah! I feel like I may need to defend myself a little here :p

Am I a sad loser? I'll be honest, I wouldn't object on that, but I've just completed a Myers Brigg questionairre (courtesy of my Physics Department) which says I am an 'INTJ' (creative megalomaniac, most similar Simpson's character Mr. Burns) so naturally it's all part of my grand scheme!

I am not aiming to get rank 1 value this round. It's just not achievable for my activity. So in order to give myself a goal, I'm trying to get as many global stats this round as I can. Naturally people with more activity can beat me just to "annoy" me or say "hah! take that loser!", but I'm just trying to find different ways to have fun in bush. Anyone who knows me or my playstyle will know that I do not play any route conventionally, I try to find unique ways to have fun in the game that often jars with other's ideas of fun.

So I'm really sorry if I offend anyone or annoy, I promise I don't mean to. I think you get 200 user profile points for getting rank 1 in ALL of the stats at some point in one's bushtarion career, so I am trying to narrow down the stats I don't have by cutting a swathe through all of the "minor crap statistics" that everyone knows are totally meaningless xD

Am I a sad loser? Or a long-term ambitioned megalomaniac? You decide! :D I'd probably say I am an eclectic mixture of the two. Apologies pinpower my man!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

You may not access the Game or your Account through other software than standard browsers, wap phones and alike, nor may you use automated programs / bots / scripts to do so.
Breaking the rules much?

rofl. And no Amanala, setting up a macro does not make them deserve an award for the most scans, since they didn't do the most scans. They had a program do it for them. Give it up son ;)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Tbh, my thread was supposed to be light hearted rather than *****ing about a particular person...lol

Didn't expect this much debate...

/me hugs Max ;)

Max

Garden Designer
<3 you too pinpower :D

PINPOWER - generating electricity from noticeboards since 1990 ;)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

Breaking the rules much?

rofl. And no Amanala, setting up a macro does not make them deserve an award for the most scans, since they didn't do the most scans. They had a program do it for them. Give it up son ;)

Which is harder: Training a monkey (or younger sibling, same thing) to hit enter repeatedly, or write a macro to do it for ya?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Breaking the rules much?

Which is harder: Training a monkey (or younger sibling, same thing) to hit enter repeatedly, or write a macro to do it for ya?

relevance?