• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Stats Page

Davs

Garden Designer
Anyone else wondering why you can't get player tooltips on any IDs on the stats page?

Unless there's a valid reason for this being the case, I reckon it's a good idea to change this...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i agree same goes for names of the platers your attacking on military page

and for alliances on the alliance listing page (now that acres / score is rounded up publically now)

Davs

Garden Designer
I feel a need to bring this topic up again, as all IDs on the global stats page don't bring up the tooltip box when you hover over and in fact aren't even hyperlinked to their ID profile. Obviously this isn't an important issue, but it would be nice for the sake of consistency if nothing else.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
my issue is with the fact the stats top10 can reveal very dubious information such as those who have received defence, those who have kill staff, etc. It just needs to be turned off for the first three or four days, in a similar way to alliance stats

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
I seem to remember them not being implemented on the stats page for reasons related to spying... if you could rollover a player in the stats page you could work out certain things giving you a slight edge over something.. granted, this excuse is completely ambiguous and doesn't actually hold any ground without real values, but I seem to remember something being the reason it wasn't implemented!

Davs

Garden Designer
I seem to remember them not being implemented on the stats page for reasons related to spying... if you could rollover a player in the stats page you could work out certain things giving you a slight edge over something.. granted, this excuse is completely ambiguous and doesn't actually hold any ground without real values, but I seem to remember something being the reason it wasn't implemented!

This would be fair enough, were it not possible to obtain all useful information anyway - just by a rather long-winded approach of copying the ID and pasting it in intelligence and other similar activities. Seeing as the IDs are shown anyway, anything that will be gained from tooltips or even being directed the ID profile gives no unfair advantage, it just makes life for those who would seek such information much easier.

And, as I said before, it would make the game far more consistent.

Davs

Garden Designer
Bump.
By no means an important change, but I still see no reason why this shouldn't be done (other than "better/more important things to fix atm" :p)