Help bring a smile to a childs face!

cb1202

Head Gardener
For some reason I could see this being more helpful to a pedophile than the whole rest of the internet combined.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
For some reason I could see this being more helpful to a pedophile than the whole rest of the internet combined.

If you actually read what these people put on their site, you'd know they don't give out the addresses of the kids, only post addresses, where I assume the people from the site collect the mail, and then pass it on to the kids. The kids won't write back, so no way of direct kid-writer contact.

Find it quite weird that the first reply to this topic is one about paedophiles. :/

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

If you actually read what these people put on their site, you'd know they don't give out the addresses of the kids, only post addresses, where I assume the people from the site collect the mail, and then pass it on to the kids. The kids won't write back, so no way of direct kid-writer contact.

Find it quite weird that the first reply to this topic is one about paedophiles. :/

Welcome to the Bushtarion player-base.

cb1202

Head Gardener

* 74 IDs in this world have been registered in the last 24 hours.
* 752 IDs in this world have been registered to date this round.
* 188 of those IDs have actually been deleted.
* 210 IDs are marked as online right now in this world.
* 1,401 is the highest number of IDs online in this world at any one time to date.
* 554 IDs have been active in this world in the last week.
* 359 IDs have been active in this world in the last 24 hours.

What playerbase? I see nothing of the sort

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

* 74 IDs in this world have been registered in the last 24 hours.
* 752 IDs in this world have been registered to date this round.
* 188 of those IDs have actually been deleted.
* 210 IDs are marked as online right now in this world.
* 1,401 is the highest number of IDs online in this world at any one time to date.
* 554 IDs have been active in this world in the last week.
* 359 IDs have been active in this world in the last 24 hours.

What playerbase? I see nothing of the sort

Oh hush.

Even if it was just Cheese, Minifreak and Twigley playing, it would still be a player base.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
rofl. i like laughing at other people, makes me feel considerably better about myself.