[CANCELLED] Old-school Bushtarion meet - SIGN UP HERE!

Steve_God

Official Helper
I'm also a definate maybe, but it also depends on some other plans that keep getting organised/re-arranged/cancelled on and around that weekend.

Worst case scenario, I'll just drive up for the day each day as I don't live too far away :)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Dando is confirmed, he will also be attending, got one spot left in my car for a heterosexual metal/d'n'b lover.

They gave you a license?
They let you drive?
Where is this world going!

Microchip

Weeder
So, we have 3 definites, 3 maybes (I'm including Younge as a maybe, depends on what other people do.) Keep 'em coming!

Gooner

Head Gardener
Younge wants to know if anyone else is planning on coming up from down south, as he could do with sharing with people! Answers on a postcard...

Where south?
Im a bit out of the way :(
and im not oldschool :O

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It shouldn't matter! There will be some old skool attendees, and generally I'm sure Micro would just like a good turnout. I know I certainly would, cause if not me and Dando are touring the clubs.

Angela

Harvester
I'm not sure what to do, is it going to be worth me staying the weekend or just visiting for the day? Am i going to know anyone besides microchip is Azzer going to be there etc?

Microchip

Weeder
What happened Beaky?

As for Azzer, he's been mostly AWOL, I can't get an answer out of him!

And I just want to see a bunch of old-schoolers, new people are welcome too ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I will be staying on Friday night then kipping it in the car on Saturday night to leave in the morning on Sunday to meet my other half at my home town train station! :)

Microchip

Weeder
Well, as I've got hardly any confirmations, I'm afraid at this rate I'm calling it off. Unless I see something by tomorrow (1 day before!), I'm going to cancel the meet itself. You're welcome to still go of course.

Steve_God

Official Helper
I definately can't make the whole weekend now, but I've still got plans to come up wherever on the Friday night (albeit driving back) if others are still planning on going?

Edit: It's now Thursday night and no definite plans so I'm gonna have to give it a miss... :(

Last edited:

Angela

Harvester
i still plan on coming over but as to what day or if im staying over read my previous post lol

Microchip

Weeder
Consider it officially cancelled everyone, it ain't happening. Not enough positive confirmations.

I'll attempt to re-organise this, but next time (as suggested before) I'll be taking phone numbers and doing it that way.

Treedude

Harvester
It was literally just that weekend that I couldn't go, I'm all for a different weekend, let us know when it's planned for, maybe a bit more notice next time, and I'll be in the mix if I can