[Taken] Looking for an alliance for round 33

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm looking for something to do next round. I don't mind if it's active, ftw, for laughs, whatever, as long as it isn't full of people I despise (which is trickier than it sounds).
I'd rather just play for fun, but if you have what looks like a good line-up I can change my activity accordingly.

I'm active, contactable, reliable, sensible, dependable, and many other words that end in -ible.

I'll probably be going rangers, but I'm open to change (I won't be buying PU).

Send me a message on here, via account mail (nick is tobapopalos) or you can PM me on IRC if I'm around.

Thanks.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Still looking. Here are some of my stats and whatnot for this round:

Total land stolen: 47,163 (rank 17)
Value of enemies killed: £183,857,790,866 (rank 4)
Total friendly mobs launched: 501 (rank 6)
Total ticks whilst "online": 3,951 (rank 14)

I've been playing for about 15 rounds. Usually portal in one thing or another. I can organise defence and attacks. I don't have to be told exactly what to do and when, nor do I have to be forced to defend or attack. And I'm loyal as long as I feel my efforts aren't being wasted.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
This guy is good for any alliance. Great defender, great attacker and will make you laugh with some of the things he comes out with.

Made this round more enjoyable for me seeing him on irc talking to some people :D

GET HIM NOW!

Kuda

Official Helper
definitely a good addition to any alliance. Been fantastic for PB this round with his night coverage... willingness to defend and attack without needing to be told (seems obvious, but alot of ppl don't seem to do anything unless they are told to unfortunately)

I'm not going to say much more as I don't want to give him a big ego! but definitely would recommend toby for any alliance looking to go ftw

C

cmholmes

i like toby... he is a cool guy and is always there for help on anything