nobreakspace (Official community resource - News/Updates)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Extension
The nobreakspace Firefox extension automatically parses certain pages of Bushtarion and provides the user with extra information

Currently, the extension is only available for those players who have donated a sum of £5 or greater.

Maybe change that so that it says only certain features are free, and could you put an up to date list of updates i like to see what really was changed i dont think you've added anyhting to that page since you made it pay 2 use

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Uploaded a fix to the AR mod thing.

Davis, cheers for pointing that out, will do it when I can be arsed! :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
for ages now i have had the [f] anf [h] tags option in my news ticked. and yet in my news the [f] and [h] tags are not working

why is this? fix it!

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
[12:12] <willy|hl> any one know why my nobreakspace wud not put the [h][f][/h][/f] in my br for me when i have ticked that option

been like it for a while

Have you tried clicking the "Tag" button?

The tag function works exactly as it is supposed to.

Sorry your both correct, I pressed tag, and assumed it stayed tag, then forgot about the tag button. Amature mistake. basically yeah didnt press tag after clicking news, as thouht it stayed auto tagged, mystery solved. Ps i like the update to the AR calculator

cb1202

Head Gardener
Just a random suggestion for NBS. How about on the overview your gards are red if u have dont enough to grow all your seeds and green if you do. Same goes for tractors and other such things. Its pretty lazy and very easy to figure out in your head, but I would like it.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

Along with this maybe move the Install link to the top of the page so you don't have to scroll all the way down, i thought that maybe it had been removed.

also on your home page
1 Spit 'n Swallow 690,000 1 0.0% 9999999.9%

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Along with this maybe move the Install link to the top of the page so you don't have to scroll all the way down, i thought that maybe it had been removed.

That's so people actually read stuff without just installing it and then asking me questions constantly. ¬¬

also on your home page
1 Spit 'n Swallow 690,000 1 0.0% 9999999.9%

Blame Azzer for that. The dumpdata dumps scores in what-ever-form-it-is (I forgot what it's called :p) once scores are larger than 1tril.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
ah hahaa nice one azzman.

and i understand :p the reading part. :p:

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Just letting everyone know that the site will be down at some point over the next few days as the server software is going to be updated.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Extension v2.0.2 - 09 December 09

Small update. Changed the update URL due to my hosting changing slightly. Autoupdate will only work on the extension for about 2 more weeks unless you download this new version.

Also uodated the timeout date.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
NBS Site down?

www.nobreakspace.com
Your website is NOT YET AVAILABLE
This is a temporary page that will be replaced in the next few minutes with a page that features your domain name and your dedicated IP address.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
NBS Site down?

www.nobreakspace.com
Your website is NOT YET AVAILABLE
This is a temporary page that will be replaced in the next few minutes with a page that features your domain name and your dedicated IP address.

Trying to get it sorted now. Piece of **** host.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Back online! - 07 July 10

After being down for however long, the nobreakspace site is now back online!

The interface has had a complete overhaul and the graphs are now flash based and are thus more interactive and informative.

The extension may get an update at some point this round.

-----

Note: The url is now http://bush.nobreakspace.com

-----

As always, feedback is appreciated!

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I feel like coding... Going to rewrite the extension and make it much better (hopefully). Please post here any features that are missing or could be improved. :)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Dev score (in terms of adding it to funds/stealth value)

HQ troops in spy.

AR calc (not exactly sure how good this could be, but something like it see's when the person last died/lost land and calcs the highest the AR could be) obviously couldn't be completely accurate, but a simple one that can give you an estimate if their spy isn't huge and not many BR's without calcing it yourself

Some sort of fly-over thing similar to spy. not sure how close you can get it to be like that, eg if you spy every 15 minutes will you be able to make it 'remember' even though it doesn't show up in later fly-overs. also make it count the number of recalls if possible.

Bottom of mililtary page total non-stealth unit count. divided by 2,3,4 for mass attacks. total non-stealth LET count (or pom/hv/guru/nv..? not sure how that would work) for fake defenses.

Maybe some sort of hover-over for alliances with information like actual staff score, acre score,average acres (obviously you'd have to average out the acres so it wouldn't be completely accurate, but close).

A button on military to send all eta 5 and below units except for harvesters?

Last edited: