Fifa 10

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
have you played it?

what you think?

i think its awesome, the gameplay is very realistic, its not so easy to score screamers as it were on the rest, i bought this as an impulse buy but i think it was worth it in the long run, alot of hours to be spent on it

Gooner

Head Gardener
Great game manager mode has been improved again which is awesome
be a pro still has a dodgy camera angle though :<
Online mode with no penalties = win
gameplay is nice except for the jostling which can be a bit ridiculous at times
only other gripe is that my brother lets his mate play online and he's ruining my w/l :(

BuBbLeS

Harvester
i spent 4 hours playing my little brother at it. he kicked my arse but it was a good laugh. fifa > PES everytime

Ezekiel

Harvester
fifa is the most awkward clunky football game i have ever played. pro is such a quicker paced game. fifa bores me.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I got fifa09 on PS3 and ive hardly ever played it. I dunno if its just me, but its the shittiest game ive ever played. So i dont intend on getting fifa10

btw, i love soccer, so its not that i dont like the actual game :pq

Treedude

Harvester
I have always been Pro Evo over Fifa, ridiculously so in fact. Have to say this year tho that Fifa have somewhat nailed it. 08 was terrible, 09 was better but still hated playing it compared to Pro Evo but Fifa 10 is actually tremendously fun to play, I enjoyed it within seconds of kicking off my first game. Having said that I still bought PES2010 but will most definitely be considering getting Fifa as well, they really have managed to sort it out this year, not just trying to sound like a fanboi here but it does seem more Pro Evo-ey and thats why it's better, of course on the flip side to that PES seems a bit more Fifa-ey as well.

Works out for the best whichever game you prefer tho, they're both getting better, now you've just got 2 good football games to pick from rather than just having 1 and hating the other

Elevnos

BANNED
the thing is they are different types of games, fifa has always gone for the official, realistic, complex manager mode route whereas pro evo if more of a score anyway possible and more fun to play game. Though I have fifa 10 and I think they really have sorted it out now, I do like playing online on fifa but have not got pro evo 10.