Music creator

penguin

Official Helper
So, I finally get ACID pro 7.0 [music creating program if you don't know :p] so I can get my music online finally, so I have a couple songs, and they aren't really awesome just because I'm still learning the program..
just give the songs up there a listen and be the BIGGEST critics you can be.
[It's music, I expect the worst from everyone]

http://www.myspace.com/bushtarionpenguin

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Interesting, not a bad start atall. Bit of a Final Fantasy feel there (for me :p)

Dunno if you've heard any piano ballads from final fantasy 8/9/10 - if not give them a go, they may prove good inspiration :)

penguin

Official Helper
I have heard some songs, Tyler plays FF a lot :p got the Wii so he can continue with the series.. getting him a 360 sometime soon too :p
But thanks for the pos. feedback DA.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
FF idd.

Altho you made me pause High Contrast - Brief Encounter for this so i cant really judge :p

penguin

Official Helper
No need to be sorry Franny.. some people like different kinds of music :)
and everyone has their own opinion about it too, hence why there are SOO many different genres, but thank you for listening.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
So, I finally get ACID pro 7.0 [music creating program if you don't know :p] so I can get my music online finally, so I have a couple songs, and they aren't really awesome just because I'm still learning the program..
just give the songs up there a listen and be the BIGGEST critics you can be.
[It's music, I expect the worst from everyone]

http://www.myspace.com/bushtarionpenguin

I don't use flash.

I'll PM you with an upload link to my server which you can upload music files too so I can listen...