[Full] Khaos is back!

Elle

Planter
Yes, the rumors are true. Khaos will be coming back next round.

As anyone who has ever been in Khaos knows, we're always down for having a good time and if we win....well then that's a bonus. So if you're interested in having a good time with a fun group of people message me. Account mail, on here, on irc....or on msn if you have me on it. :p We need members! Old members, new members, it doesn't matter! You're all welcome. Tell your friends! Bring people out of retirement!

Don't wait too long to respond, spots usually fill fast. Oh, and did I forget to mention that we'll be trying to give Twigley a beat down? If you're tired of him and his band of asshats winning every round, then this is the alliance for you. Come one, come all....help me end his reign of asshattery!

Last edited by a moderator:

damfrankie

Pruner
well well well

well well well

Just reading up on forums after travel; it kind of surprises me that KHaos is returning, but hey, if you get the old family back together Elle, I'd love to spam the pols section :)

U know where to reach me if u get it on.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Got one spot which has become available. Preferably a nightcover-type person (US, Asia, Aus). Needs to be active and use irc.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Recruiting again. Looking for nightcover (US/Aus/Asia). Needs to be active and have the ability to stay in one place for more than 5 minutes. Thug route prefered but not essential. Robos need not apply.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Looking for 1 more, preferably Striker other routes will be considered
contactability prefered, timezone non-essential, must be relatively active
either send me a forum PM or mail the HQ ingame

thanks!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
1 more needed
any route any timezone
must be relatively active and preferably contactable :)

Souls

Official Helper
Also must love the Beatles and put up with Sadyear and his french.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
"Oh, and did I forget to mention that we'll be trying to give Twigley a beat down? If you're tired of him and his band of asshats winning every round, then this is the alliance for you."

Epic success. I would of loved to ;[