This round...

Davs

Garden Designer
... is clearly thoroughly uninteresting as I haven't seen any threads appear in this section of the forums for the entire round.

Perhaps it is time to fix this?

Is anything of any interest whatsoever happening at the moment?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Atm, probably not

btw, did you miss the successful resistance?

PB were away with what looked like the win.
Then the resistance came for them. SnS did most of the work, NO U and four~20 did a bit as well, and WTF helped, making at least one successful hit (i think we died more often than not though ;)).

PB were totally raped. I think a few left during the resistance as well.

SnS at this point had a significant lead. Then it was tight with the next three; 4~20, NO U and WTF,.

So yes SnS took the lead. PB rebuilt rather well and was quickly moving back up the ranks (they were down to about 8th i believe at the worst?).

Another resistance was staged with the next couple of days of taking out PB, however SnS already saw this coming and immediately started hitting all three alliances.

The resistance was unsuccessful, with SnS gaining more of a lead.

At this point Khaos was growing and becoming more active. At first mostly just veterans just playing together, They were killing alliances rather effectively. Working their way up they were attacking more.

WTF being one of the weaker top alliances was getting waved pretty badly at this point (cant speak for other alliances sorry). Apart from SnS which were miles ahead, a number of large players from Khaos were also attacking (peace was hard to come by, and greatly appreciated when it did). For about two weeks this happened (i think), and eventually they crumbled.

So the stronger players (sort of) from WTF joined 4~20 and they regained much composure.

And i cant really comment to what is going on atm, but it looks like all the alliances are farming from the ones below them. SnS have a shedload of land, however PB are much fatter, and i reckon they are still going ftw.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Rofl. The round is boring. The best players have won. There is no point even attempting to take them down, end the round earlyyy!!

Davs

Garden Designer
Rofl. The round is boring. The best players have won. There is no point even attempting to take them down, end the round earlyyy!!

Given the list of names on SnS' banner, I refuse to believe this :p

AndyM

Pruner
I was solo and doing OK but then I joined ^o^ and died. I don't think the two are related though.

AndyM

Pruner
Tis true. And I wouldn't have learnt all that I did from teh Dragon. That is of greater value than any material 'score' could be!

Ahead

Head Gardener

Clearly everyone in there doesn't deserve to win.. but the awesomeness of Signer and Silence just about makes up for the rubbishyness of Davis :p

Tbh I have no idea who's played best or what's happened I was just bored and wanted to stir a bit ;)

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
TOBY TOBY TOBY, OUR HERO!

Yeah, why'd SnS go private again?

and lol PB going ftw

And I agree with everything timtadams said about WTF, i left before it started completely crumbling.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

so naive to say that imo.

Odd to say that, when it took SnS and a few other alliances to kill PB in the first instance, after PB destroyed SnS 1v1?

Depends what you class as the best I suppose, but I don't feel it's such an absurd comment? ;)

(I do believe with the current members, that SnS are the best, and showed true stain power when working together to build back up though)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
its not about winning a battle martin, its about winning the war my fellow :)

and my definition of a good player, is one that doesnt give up, being commited is the most valuable skill to have in the game atm

PS. we died on purpose, i gave the order for everyone to bend over and tale a ramming ;) i knew you guys wouldnt have had a good enoguh land lead at that point.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
its not about winning a battle martin, its about winning the war my fellow :)

and my definition of a good player, is one that doesnt give up, being commited is the most valuable skill to have in the game atm

PS. we died on purpose, i gave the order for everyone to bend over and tale a ramming ;) i knew you guys wouldnt have had a good enoguh land lead at that point.

At what point did you say to bend over, after you had died in one or two waves? Still means you lost due to PB being better, you just chose to lose faster.