Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Bushtarion users who also play Modern Warfare 2 can also join the Bushtarion Call of Duty channel: #Badger

Feel free to idle here / sort matches out etc :)

GAMERTAGS OF BUSHTARION USERS PLAYING MODERNWARFARE 2:

AngryManSmash (Marv)

l aG l Benneh69
(Nightmare)

CLem the Ho
(Clem)

Fighting Drunk (Ollie)

Pinpower (Pinpower)

Manch86 (Treedude)

SteveGod69 (Steve_God)

My Sheep (Twigley)

ChavHacks
(Gooner)

I Walker 16 I (Davis)

Last edited:

marvin

Tree Surgeon
I don't know whether to buy the "prestige" package or not. Those NVG look damn sexy. And I have a student loan. I'd only spend £120 on alcohol anyways so spending it on those NVG is a healthy investment really!

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
I still need to get my xbox fixed, but it'll be fixed and ready and waiting for this game.
It's intense, COD4 was a mega hit and in the top10 games for yonks, I think this game will top COD4 easily.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Just seeing the title of this thread is practically orgasmic! :p

But yeah, thanks for reminding me. I'll pre-order it tomoro! Thats what credit cards are for anyway! ;)

Ive actually just got back into cod 4 so it should be a perfect lead up to MW2!

Edit: ive just watched that video (i hadnt seen it before) and i now seriously cant wait! It looks absolutely amazing...
x

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
DO WANT!

But my XBOX isn't at my house, and I don't have xbox live anyways -_-

timtadams

Landscape Designer
DO WANT!

You have an Xbox and its not at your house 0_o and why no live?

I might get the game, but i dont play while im at uni, because Uni is gay and it takes up a lot of time and effort and i hate it /end rant
But it would depend on whether i can still play Modern warfare 1 online effectively. I still love playing that online, however being in Aus, unless the host is Aus/NZ then lag sucks arse. lol, try headshot someone running, you gotta aim like a meter in front of them :D

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
DO WANT!

You have an Xbox and its not at your house 0_o and why no live?

I might get the game, but i dont play while im at uni, because Uni is gay and it takes up a lot of time and effort and i hate it /end rant
But it would depend on whether i can still play Modern warfare 1 online effectively. I still love playing that online, however being in Aus, unless the host is Aus/NZ then lag sucks arse. lol, try headshot someone running, you gotta aim like a meter in front of them :D

I don't really know why

And I'm 16, with no job., My parents don't want to pay for it either haha

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I pre-ordered this a couple of days ago finally!

Paid the extra few quid to guarentee delivery on the day of release as well...litterally cant wait!!!

x

Gooner

Head Gardener
/me waits for the tesco price to drop on day of release to save monies :)
or Christmas is a month away :p

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Guys we NEED to make a BUSH clan for this. We have to have 12 people with xboxs so we can have private matches? Surely? Would be epic imo.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Guys we NEED to make a BUSH clan for this. We have to have 12 people with xboxs so we can have private matches? Surely? Would be epic imo.

I AGREE :mrgreen:

...too bad i have a PS3, should make one for PS3 when i get the game :D

I know the clan system for Modern Warfare 1 was ordinary, it was just change you clan tag and that was it :/ For resistance 2 you could see all you clan members and see if they were online or not (without having to be 'friends') and organise matches and stuff. I think there were even stats and stuff...not sure on that last one.
I hope Modern Warfare 2 is more like that...

TaO

Tree Surgeon

I know the clan system for Modern Warfare 1 was ordinary, it was just change you clan tag and that was it :/ For resistance 2 you could see all you clan members and see if they were online or not (without having to be 'friends') and organise matches and stuff. I think there were even stats and stuff...not sure on that last one.

PS3 ftw!
lameass xbox people! :p

Tim lets start our own clan then :D

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Im definitely up for starting a bush clan with people. I have both 360 and ps3 but i'll only be getting MW2 for xbox :p

Im sure Ollie would definitely be up for it and i think lanky is getting it for christmas as well.

john

Harvester
gonna get this game around christmas and i'll def be down to play with some of you guys :D

timtadams

Landscape Designer

PS3 ftw!
lameass xbox people! :p

Tim lets start our own clan then :D

OK :D but i wont have the game for at least 4 weeks till i finish uni ;)

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener

it would be epic but only on ps3 :p

MW2 looks sexual, it actually comes higher in the priority order than my daughter! :-o