• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

?Fix To Bashing?

Elderveld

Official Helper
Here is an idea:

Bashing players under 70% will grant u 'xx %' bash meeter. Works just like AR. When repetly bashing players verry much smaller than urself, ull get an % of it. The lower u hit, the more % u get, multiple people on ur tick/attack will grant u even more -% When it hits a certain %, ull get a visit from SAS/Gov farmers. ( not much to whipe u all out, just a fwew so u will loose some )
To loose the % bash meeter, u have to attack at 90% ++ the higher the more u will loose!

constant hitting of people way over ur size can grant u more bounty/insurance??

just thought it in like 5 mins.
Comments?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I think that the **% you get for bashing should be added to your target's AR mod before calculating for government defence.. or maybe even lower your insurance/the target's basic bounty by that percentage

TaO

Tree Surgeon
I like the idea.

The lower % you hit, the more %bashmeter you gain.
The lower % you hit the lower the bounty gets mayb even? < Shadow beat me
The lower % you hit, the lower your % land grab?
The lower % you hit, the lower % your insurance gets < Shadow beat me

Just some extra add ons? :x

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
well I think bashing is mostly an issue for solos, because in an alliance you have 19 people to cover you.. so I think if a player is constantly bashing solos he should have a higher chance to trigger on them

TaO

Tree Surgeon
9/10 times a solo gets bashed it means he's 0d, so he already has a 80 - 90% AR MOD
So i dont think that will work :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
it's not about the player getting bashed but more about the player doing the bashing .. for instance I attack a solo and kill him then I kill 3 others and get like 37% bashmeter and I decide to attack another solo who has 13% AR and at att for 3 my bashmeter value is added to his AR so he'd get a total of 50% AR mode and that percentage will be used to calculate whether gov defence is needed or not

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
come to think of it.. since L/F and L/F related bounty is coming back next round I don't think bashing will be unpunished :eek:

TaO

Tree Surgeon
I know what you mean, but what im trying to say is.

Solo gets 0d.
Solo has 90%
People go for the land
People with bashmeter 20% will get an AR mod of 110% then
or if you max it at 90%, then there is no added value for landtraining.

L/F will be back, and hopefully be the solution :p

Elderveld

Official Helper
I like the idea.

The lower % you hit, the more %bashmeter you gain.
The lower % you hit the lower the bounty gets mayb even? < Shadow beat me
The lower % you hit, the lower your % land grab?
The lower % you hit, the lower % your insurance gets < Shadow beat me

Just some extra add ons? :x

this is already implented :p

But yeah that is the main thought of it. Could be an added % to an solo's AR. But then again, the allied people wont be affected by it. Though its an good idea.

Curious wat azzer thinks of it :)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Azzer doesnt think.

Azzer lets us do the thinking, and he does the implementing :D

moorer

Pruner
You can tinker with the game mechanics as much as you want you will never stop bashing or land trains.

The game is dying there are more and more people quitting as there are less and less people who want to invest copious amounts of their time on a game requiring 24/7 activity or contactability to stand any chance of a top ranking.

Every round the winning ally has a combination of the usual small group of hyper active players willing to put in long hours at the start and contactable thereafter. It may be a slightly different combination each round but it will definitely be from the same small select core group of players just check the previous round rankings, same old names time and again.

So called "for the fun" allies are really just land farms for the 3/4 allies playing seriously once flak wars are over its rarely much fun in FTF allies.

No wonder its hard to recruit new players and retain existing ones.