• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

the send button

Madmeater

Harvester
On the intel page. Could it be made into a link, rather than a scripted button?

I'm not sure whether there's a reason for it being like it is, but I make extensive use of the mousewheel click on my mouse to open new tabs in bush, and this would help me alot in terms of intel gathering.

Currently it is:

1) enter ID and choose hack/press hack on user's profile

2) Check hack data

3) select spy from drop down and press enter

4) read through spy report and parse for info

5) forget hack data

6)waste another hack

7) ????

VIII) Profit

Just a small detail to make life easier :)

CFalcon

Official Helper
Or do what I do and open 2 intel pages on different tabs, one dedicated to hacks, the other dedicated to spies.

That said, no harm in what you've suggested if it's easy to do :)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
The way it looks now is much better then all loose links imo.
If you remove this button you should replace all buttons on all pages to hyperlinks, just so it all fits together.

CFalcon is right, open a 2nd tab when you hax / spy this way you can keep track of both of them at same time.
Easily done, just when you hit the send button hold the "crtl" button and its all done :)

Last edited:

Madmeater

Harvester
I dont mean remove the button, i mean change it so that it acts like a link that can be right clicked rather than a coded button.