[CANCELLED] Old-school Bushtarion meet - SIGN UP HERE!

Steve_God

Official Helper
October for me:
2nd- 4th: Free
9th - 11th: Free'ish', got plans for saturday night sunday, but would drive up to see peeps on the Friday night/Saturday day
16th - 18th: Free Friday night and Sunday, plans on Saturday
23rd - 26th: Free
30th - 1st: Not free at all

However free early every weekend in November! :)

Tim

Harvester
Blackpool South Promenade will work out to be £65.50 per person, per weekend, based on two sharing. And they have availability.

What do people think?

Younge

Planter
I'll be there.
Just name the weekend and i'll book it off.

Who am i sharing a room with then?
Please be someone who wants to play "pull the pig" :D

Angela

Harvester
Hmm im going to give this some thought, and ofc there will be a party when you are over kuda! i thought that went without saying!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Too far for me, unlike 5 years ago I can be more flexible with weekends, but as much as I'd love to meet you all, I'm not going to travel the length of the country to do it :p

Change location and I can mould my weekends to match it, infact, Essex would be a *great* location for it?! ;)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I'm currently working on a teleportation device if i could find someone willing to pay to have the second two way node shipped and placed in the hotel i'll be there. otherwise count me out :(

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'll be there.
Just name the weekend and i'll book it off.

Who am i sharing a room with then?
Please be someone who wants to play "pull the pig" :D

Im fairly sure I'd be able to make it. Wouldn't mind sharing with you Younge :)

Can we get a definite date so I can square this with work?

Angela

Harvester
i should be able to come over for the day or both days depending on when it is

Microchip

Weeder
Too far for me, unlike 5 years ago I can be more flexible with weekends, but as much as I'd love to meet you all, I'm not going to travel the length of the country to do it :p

Change location and I can mould my weekends to match it, infact, Essex would be a *great* location for it?! ;)

Bah, southerners! Sorry, I'm a northerner, and we're having it in the north, in Tack Central :p

I personally favour either the 23rd-25th or the 16th-18th, but we set a final date on Friday, so put your votes in sooner rather than later, or we'll pick for you. :p

i should be able to come over for the day or both days depending on when it is

'Tis probably a much cheaper option that the travelodge with the drunken idiots anyway ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobbin

Head Gardener
I just booked the 22nd and 26th off work. so it better be that weekend... THOUGH I *Might* Be able to change it. I'd have to book hotel within the next few weeks anyway, so will need to know very shortly...

Younge

Planter
Dark_Angel, I'm with you mate!

Which month are we thinking of donig this?
I think people need to start booking and even if its just me and DA atleast its a weekend away!

Someone just confirm the date and place and lets go for it!

Microchip

Weeder
Younge - the date is 23rd-25th October, as mentioned in the first post.

I haven't had chance to deal with checking the apartments yet, so I'll have a pop at it around lunch.

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
hmmmmm old school bush meet you say, well i think i fit the bill, now to see if i can afford said bill.......bugger it i'm booking the time off now and to hell with the affordability, time to watch azzer cheat at drinking games again!

Younge

Planter
I think we should all dress up and go as a theme!
could spice things up!

I shotgun SAS or protestor! :D

Before the chav comments start... could go as a thug too :p

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hmmmmm old school bush meet you say, well i think i fit the bill, now to see if i can afford said bill.......bugger it i'm booking the time off now and to hell with the affordability, time to watch azzer cheat at drinking games again!

I beat you all at Uno on the first meet fair & square, and likewise Poker at the Birmingham meet. No cheating from me EVERRRRRRRRR!

Angela

Harvester

I beat you all at Uno on the first meet fair & square, and likewise Poker at the Birmingham meet. No cheating from me EVERRRRRRRRR!

You cheated at uno! no doubt about it !

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way

the drinking shopping game i seem to remember all the other players had alcoholic drinks and you had vodka and coke (hold the vodka)

Elderveld

Official Helper
Azzer, this trip, can u cut if off my salary and send ticket to my home adress? oh and hurry, pleas k thx!