200 man Private world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
nope. not impatient. not even playing. just was wondering if this was going to be like the 'asmo' pw and not happen or if there was an actual date set.

if this pw is not going to happen, then the thread needs locked since people keep trying to sign up.

Steve_God

Official Helper
nope. not impatient. not even playing. just was wondering if this was going to be like the 'asmo' pw and not happen or if there was an actual date set.

if this pw is not going to happen, then the thread needs locked since people keep trying to sign up.
If you'd read on 'Messages from Admin:' overview before the current Age 2 test rounds, there was a note saying that it was being delayed due to the Age 2 testing....

Garrett

Landscape Designer
and if you would read 'NOT PLAYING' - you would understand that I don't see admin messages of YET ANOTHER age 2 'experiment'.

shank you for praying.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Count me in for it.

btw, 83 spaces open? if im correct there is already 125 signups..
or my excel sheet must be a liar ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
[Thread Locked]

As I understand it Bruce is no longer doing this PW, this thread therefore serves no purpose other than wasting the time of people registering their interest.

Should the PW be "on" again please contact myself or another member of the moderation team - and we'll look at unlocking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.