1 Day Mash Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dafydd

Pruner
Ok,

I'm not sure when it will be, as in all honesty it depends on when I have the full day to myself, but I am thinking of setting up a 24 hour, 5 minute ticks P-World. The settings are open to discussion, as are the alliance settings. It will -probably- take place between Sunday and Tuesday

I'm thinking 40 man, 3 (maybe 5) person alliances NO solo

OR

All Solo - fight to the death.

I'm not sure on the whole 'tech tree' thing, open or closed (though open sounds ace). I'm not going to watse my cash, if we won't get at ~least~ 20-25 people up for playing this, as otherwise it just ain't fun.

Let me know, and lets discuss!

Emperor

Planter
In :D
sounds like a gd idea. i reckon 5 man teams coz alli's are more fun - got ppl to talk to, alli wars etc
not fussed whether tech tree is open or closed.
relatively high bounty to encourage attacking and some insurance so if u get pwnt u can still participate in the rest of the round
id prefer to start with not much and have to build up so ppl dont delete and restart above those that have been trying. also the pro's will grow quick so those not as gd will be out of range and wont get pwnt. its only 1 day so we will have to start with something to get the devs and warring started. devs should cost as little as pos and take the least time as possible so we can dev a bit.
obv its up to u but those are my suggestions :)

Shadow

Harvester
I get to kill tombi, im more than in and happy to put in a good 24 hours of play for it ;)

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm in. :)

Relatively low starting cash (though enough for some devs) and high acres can be interesting. Don't make the alliance members too high otherwise it'd be hard to attack on your own. Or just go all solo, no pnaps.

peanut

Weeder
sounds good to me, nice bankholiday miniround on monday!!!!! 3 man allies sounds fun.

so yeh, count me in

Jonny

Weeder
I'm in if it already starts Sunday I'd be on 24hours straight:D... But Monday and Tuesday I'll be too low on time (Though I'd still love to play, I would just be wasting space in the game until like 16:30 on Monday or Tuesday so only if no one else takes the spot)

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
i'll play but i think all solo. so one alliance can't run away with it by having good players. or random alliances. and lock them. lol =P

Dafydd

Pruner
hmmm, not enough people to be honest.

Put this on ice till we get a better turn out

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Depending on when it actually is i'll play.

As its only a day if im working i wouldnt want to waste a space but if its a sunday or on a day off i'll definately be up for playing!!!

Franny

Head Gardener
Like everyone else is saying depending on when it is ill definately play. Open tech is good but only if you limit devs :)

Netherdragon

Pruner
count me in, a saterday would be prefered but i can live with doing a small amount of work on day while im meant to be working ;)

dont mind whether solo or alied

Status
Not open for further replies.