A final goodbye to this game!

icy

Pruner
A long post perhaps so here goes!
I started out as a newbie in round 18 and managed to play 8 rounds. Managed to win a round with Yousuck in round 28 so at least I didn't leave without a win. Rounds after rounds of playing ftw always ended up with much controversy but I could never deny the fun I got from the round itself and the people I have met along the way. Thanks for teaching me lessons about life and the game itself. You guys never failed to bring laughter and joy to my life with the chats on IRC. You guys have left a footprint in my life that I will never forget.
In this game it is not the win that makes it worthwhile but it is the people you play with that makes it worthwhile.
I have finally decided to quit the game since I have much irl stuffs I have to sort out before entering serving national service in October for like 2 years. I really hope to be able to keep in touch with the friends I have made along the way and may all of you have a good future ahead!
There are many people that had an impact in my bush career that I need to thank so forgive the long list!Hope my memory don't fail me with the wrong details!

Azzer - Thanks for making this game and age 3 still rocks imo!(Y)
Bill89 - Thanks for recruiting me into fenrir alongside big names in my first round!
Melnibone and Dawn - Thanks for being patient and teaching me much in my first round!
IOF - Thanks for the chats and being my attacking buddy in my first round!
Lordie and phantom[n] - Thanks for being my pnap in my first round and all the fun we had in subsequent rounds! ^5 for pissing twigs off in round 18 lordie :D
Polo - Long time buddy who recruited me into ftw alliances. Thanks for everything that you have taught and given me!
Martin - The coolest person that I have met in bushtarion, thanks for every wonderful thing!
Garrett and Tana - One of the funniest couple in game that I love to play and chat with!
Clem, nickk, fred, f0xx, beasteh, zaze, korpi, neshta, nightmare vegas, mastah - you guys were the funniest lot many rounds ago in #aub. Thanks for everything <3!
Angela, Jack, Howl, Marvin, fred, rosa, TTK, younge, Ladyhawke, moon... - thanks for recruiting me into cathouse and teaching me everything you guys could!
LDA - Thanks for recruiting me into a few ftw alliances!you were always a joy to be around!
Podunk and Khris - My favourite American couple!A must have in all Alliances!
Dutchies - I remember being recruited by you guys in my 3rd round!thanks though we didn't win! It made people notice me as a player!
Roxy - met you in my first round and you have taught me wonderful things in life! <3!
No-Dachi - One of the best in the game back then! good luck in the army!
Somebody - was always funny with you around in #bushtarion before you quit!
Ogluk - Funniest Op in #bushtarion and best attacking buddy when hes active :D
Darksider - 1 of the best player I have full admiration for! Top class!
Ram - the fake black that always had funny links!
Proteccao - one crazy land stealer
Twigley - nice to have played with you twice in my whole bush career!
Kuda - Top class player. Active and always willing to help.
Intense and nitrous - Sorry for backing out of your ally this round!But thanks for even offering me a spot!
Johnnie aka tractor - not really well known but top player!knows the game well and always willing to help!
Silence - One of the top attack planner I have ever met!On par with Martin imo!
Signer - fun and great person!
Sir_drumalot - Mr hated on forums x=
Bubbles - active player that has always been alongside me for the past 2 rounds!thanks!

Thanks for everything given to me but all of the bushtarion community!I will never be able to repay you guys!

Ending this note with tears of joy! Freedom!
P.S. [22:21] <+f0xx> there is no "I" in a team! --> Everyone should have this mentality!

Signer

Pruner
Sad to see you go icy :( Keep coming back on IRC if you can and enjoy National Service :D

Nitrous

Head Gardener
Icccccccy :(

Dont leave meeeee!! :(

Good in RL and have fun in the army. :D

Never forget our times together in ExitL :D

Take care bud
Ill miss uuuuu :(
xx

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
:(

WHEN IM ACTIVE?! im always bloody active :p

gunna miss yah :(
:'(

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Bye bye Icy!!

Shame to see you go!! Come back and play again!!

I like your name still :D

Garrett

Landscape Designer
You and Lordie are like my children. (except with hope)

Icy, you are an outstanding individual. I will miss you.

Ram

Head Gardener
Been a pleasure playing with you mate, good look in the real world :eek:

Pop in some time soon! :>

<3

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Icy you're one of most talented, funny, active and crazy individuals on this game. We're considerably worse off for your leaving.

Going to miss having you around!

Cheers, Alci.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good luck in the army icy, be sure to pop by and say hello when you have leave etc.!

Khris

Pruner
I am going to miss you very much icy.

icy is one of the truely nice players in the game. played the game with respect and treated others around him with the same. So many people are quick to call people idiots and retards and other useless name calling.

players of ur caliber and nature are one in a million. you will be missed very much. now go kill some nazis!

Mysterious

Harvester
you *****. don't leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

better stay in touch :p

<333333333333333333333333333333 :(:(:(:(:(

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Melnibone and Dawn - Thanks for being patient and teaching me much in my first round!

You were a joy to teach mate and became a much better player than i ever was i'm just glad we can always say we had you first.....

You'll be a success in the army as you will be at anything you try in life because you have a GREAT attitude to everything and people respond to that be cool my young singaporean friend.