• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

War

Hoofed

Weeder
was just reading over the war section of the manual, and was as i was expecting really disapointed by what u get out of declaring war on another allaince. seems that all that happens is the enemies staff return at 20hrs instead of 3.... and the staff that return are useless anyway.

so heres what i suggest to really get this feature of the game played. simply add an extra percentage of land stolen from enemies your allaince has declared war on... IE. if your geos usually steal 15% of some1's land, why not increase it to 20%?

i personally believe an advantage like this would really activate this feature of the game..

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
was just reading over the war section of the manual, and was as i was expecting really disapointed by what u get out of declaring war on another allaince. seems that all that happens is the enemies staff return at 20hrs instead of 3.... and the staff that return are useless anyway.

so heres what i suggest to really get this feature of the game played. simply add an extra percentage of land stolen from enemies your allaince has declared war on... IE. if your geos usually steal 15% of some1's land, why not increase it to 20%?

i personally believe an advantage like this would really activate this feature of the game..

War = no insurance.
War = No landgrab modifier (if I recall correct). So you would bash and still grab 15% everytime.

I think both are decent incentives to declare war.