• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Technologies page update

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I would love to have the same type of filter functionality on the technology listings page as we have for the units. I.e. to be able to select to see only SO techs, or Prot Techs, or Thug Techs etc.

it simply saves time when trying to plan your devving; at least it would help me immensely to be able to do that instead of having to ctrl+F for my tech, then scroll up/down to make sure it's a research or a construction.

Or alternatively, it could be easily done to have research in one colour, and construction in another. It just would make things a little clearer and the page much more manageable to use instead of just a mass of text.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I was thinking something more along the lines of an implementation by Azzer since not everyone wants/needs/cba to download antisbacks plugin, lovely tho i'm sure it is.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
i like the second suggestion.

Have researches in one colour and constructions in another

but there is nothing wrong with the first one either :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I also thought of a third option... Besides the title of every tech put R for research, or C for construction. That would be even simpler than the previous two suggestions.

like Bulletproof Glass (R) blah blah. That would be epically easy, and simplify the page by a metric ton.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Check the Tech Tree? It's the way I do things and it works out just fine.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Bump Bump Bump Bumpity Bump. Surely this kind of thing can't take long to implement?

Davs

Garden Designer
I'm going to be blunt - simple, yet sensible suggestions get ignored