Pussy Blockers declare WAR on Spit 'n Swallow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tombi

Harvester
I propose Martin & Co start the backstabbing now and continue till they win the round 10x over, that should stop the whingers!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Delayed i know but i was really sleepy when it started...sooo

CHARGE!!!!

;P

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I propose Martin & Co start the backstabbing now and continue till they win the round 10x over, that should stop the whingers!

Nah, we're too active atm... must wait....

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Thank you all! I appreciate all the lame threads and posts this round. It has made it all that much easier to stay not signed up.

Keep it up pr0's!

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
And the whining begins...

If the only competition can send just 2 defensive mobs, can't get players online to send out and die like they got hit by a nuclear bomb i'd say there's enough reason to moan about :p

Not like it makes much difference to me who's winning i just want some drama and action in forums, quite hard to get it atm :p

time for a second bunker round then i assume?

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
war, finished far too early. I couldn't even play properly thanks to jesus camp :(

Bruce666

Harvester
this round is over and in my eyes this game is too, azzer should get rid of AR force people into alliances, cus this round is bullshit, 1 week in and the round was decided in one nite when PB's found SnS weakest time and launched, congrats on winning the lamest round ever

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Martin/Kuda/Polo and all their members need to break up and make their own FTW allies with some good and some newish players, i mean i know there are a lot of fluctuation in players but War? Huh?, RRR, and now PB seems to be the same general unstopable members :p

Matthew

BANNED
this round is over and in my eyes this game is too, azzer should get rid of AR force people into alliances, cus this round is bullshit, 1 week in and the round was decided in one nite when PB's found SnS weakest time and launched, congrats on winning the lamest round ever

LOL LOL, the lamest round ever and look how **** you are again. Stop complaining about solo's when all a "FTW" alliance has to offer is your leadership or that of similar skill. There in all fairness was only 1 competent leader this round and the round really was only ever a 1 horse race.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

Weakest time? We went at SnS for 12 hours... What kinda ftw group is inactive for 12 hours straight? SnS had to be expecting a war sooner or later..

Last edited:

Davis

Tree Surgeon
bruce666 is in NOt in sns U might want to rethink that statement :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
People please stop telling polo/martin to split off! If i was them i would be setting up my cruise control and get ready for an easy ride!

Just because they did it once, doesn't mean they will again!

Status
Not open for further replies.