Quitting after what seems so long.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
I was planning on quitting the game for good at the end of this round, but as my round was cut short, I've decided I may as well quit now.

Seeing as I've a child on the way and due in december, I wouldn't find the time to play in the first place.

Thanks to everyone who i've played with, ever alliance that has had me, It's been fun, thank you.

Also thanks to Azzer for having me on the Bushtarion team, but you may as well give my spot to someone more worthwhile.

I'll still be around on IRC and the forums every now and then, so you can catch me there, I'll also still be hosting Bobwo and Bush Stats.
The Bobwo will be re-designed and coded again by myself and somebody else pretty soon too.

Thank you, and goodnight.

X

Last edited:

Davis

Tree Surgeon
hopefully everything with the kid goes well :) best of luck m8

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I hope this time's for real :D Wish you all the best and come visit us on IRC some times :p

PS: FU if you don't name your kid after me :\

Bruce666

Harvester
sorry your going man, and sorry for this round, i wish i would of played with you in your mega active days well have fun in the real world we live in the same town so maybe ill say sorry with a night of drinks:D

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GL with life/the kiddiwinkle, when he gets old enough to internet game teach them to play Bushtarion ;)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
omg 4th/5th time lucky with the quitting :p

gl with the kid :)

shotgun godfather! :p

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Benneh! You better not put your new child in the oven like you did with yours and my adopted (or were you the one to give birth to them?) kids.

Best of luck though.

Max

Garden Designer
I know that you will bring up your child to be a fine Thug player Benneh :D

In all seriousness, have a great time and do pop in regularly to catch up :D

Max

icy

Pruner
take care of yourself and hope everything goes well with the baby!cya around!

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Just to let those who actually do use the Bobwo know, the Bobwo will remain online for the time that I'm gone, I'll still be working on it when I can, and another member of the Bushtarion community will also be working on it (When he gets back from holiday) . (Not that many of you care, due to NBS over-taking)