Random News

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I was just wondering if these have any effect on anything at all or if they're just to keep the fun messages Azzer likes to add to the game coming :p

Sat 10th Jul, year 1. Morning How random!?
Huge numbers of bouncy badgers came rampaging around our cabbage patch, and finally kerfluffled your staff and ran away tittering.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Im sure they dont change anything.

I wonder if he types them up individually or if he has a script that just randomly selects different predefined sequences, strings them together and sends them to random IDs...

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I thought Azzer spent every tick typing out the news, isn't that way it takes so long?

:eek:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Well, i dont know if they are all different, for all i know 20 people get the same message and another 20 get a different message. Its not like people get them all the time either :p

He could probably write 40 different messages in the time it would take to write the script. Its not like it takes more than 30 seconds to type a random sentence

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Sat 7th Aug, year 1. Morning Something strange is afoot!
Huge numbers of snuffly minute monkeys came rampaging around our private quarters, and cuddled your gardening equipment and disappeared in a cloud of pink fluffy hearts.

Just got that this morning...

I love the randomness!!! :D