• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Counter PB

Davis

Tree Surgeon
and to just add another point, everyone is saying PB defend against PB, this sounds nice right, i'd agree but like i've pointed out there are more than 1 person attacking with way more PBs than our alliance has combined to one of them. so we fire kill a few(no they arne't recalling) and then they kill everything we have, then its free land the rest of the day. its bs

Mysterious

Harvester
i don't think there's any way to convince you otherwise from the conclusion that you have come to?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
If they're overpowered, then why don't you have 20 people going PB?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It's a very temporary advantage to start with mass PBs, because later in the round all the routes that start out slow eat you alive. It's just ridiculous to expect that PBs (which die extremely easily at any time, and especially late round) should get countered early round which is the one time in the game where they have absolute mastery over the game.

Quite honestly, get over it. Other units are going to start coming out soon that'll start killing off PBs.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
not when they have 2x your land

So it's still the fault of your ally?

We all start equal. Through skill, activity, organisation, diplomacy some get ahead, other get left behind. In the process when one gets ahead, others die. No matter how you balance the game this process of dying will always exist. At the moment you are complaining because you are dying.

PB players sacrifice A LOT to get an advantage of the unit. Having an edge for a day is nothing really.

saint1d

Head Gardener
Like Max just said, pbs wont be king of the hill for very long. No way should the price be increased, not for someting that dies so easily.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Like Max just said, pbs wont be king of the hill for very long. No way should the price be increased, not for someting that dies so easily.

In fact, pb are still quite useful late game, or at least a lot more useful than say heavy weapons or shocks, who are also third tier lets. Even in late game, they're extremely useful against for example poms, as they do a lot of AD for their cost, targetting all etc.
Increase cost of pb should do the trick imho.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

In fact, pb are still quite useful late game, or at least a lot more useful than say heavy weapons or shocks, who are also third tier lets. Even in late game, they're extremely useful against for example poms, as they do a lot of AD for their cost, targetting all etc.
Increase cost of pb should do the trick imho.

I agree. Shift them up to £27k imo.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
putting up the price is what i would see the greatest option, and the reason i didn't go them is becasue i for one do not enjoy that route. And dont act like they're useless into the round... because they are still very much used maybe not near overpowered and slightly underpowered but maybe not make a unit that owns them but upgrade the cost to make them slightly less massable round start?

Turnip2k

Harvester
I agree that they do silly amounts of damage for their cost, despite how easy they are to kill.

Price raise at some stage may be in order.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
They are awesome for a couple days or so till ninja and PA are out. It's true they can deliver a punch in that time but a round is 76 days long and most of the good rushing routes are let flak in bigger BR's later in the round :p
Plus the developement cost ain't that high, unless your thug members are a bit enthusiastic with the amount of gards they buy they should be able to get them researched a few hours after the slightly bigger attackers. And then even if they attack with 10 mil petrols a 5 mil petrol defence should put them off :)

[Thinking]

Pruner
They are awesome for a couple days or so till ninja and PA are out. It's true they can deliver a punch in that time but a round is 76 days long and most of the good rushing routes are let flak in bigger BR's later in the round :p
Plus the developement cost ain't that high, unless your thug members are a bit enthusiastic with the amount of gards they buy they should be able to get them researched a few hours after the slightly bigger attackers. And then even if they attack with 10 mil petrols a 5 mil petrol defence should put them off :)

When I have PB I am definitely not afraid of PA or ninjas.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I would be, ninja can deal quite a bit of damage if anybody masses them instead of starting assassins.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

When I have PB I am definitely not afraid of PA or ninjas.

you should be
those who mass PB early round, find themselves gang****ed late round. Ask twigley from last round when RRR raped him and his ally silly despite their excessive amounts of PBs. They are certainly the kings of early round, but it's a short, sharp reign. And later round if you can't kill mass PBs, then you quite frankly suck ass.

[Thinking]

Pruner
Ohh I ment for the price mass pb shouldnt be afraid of ninjas or pa. their ratio on pb is horribe thank god(when im pb) =D

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Ohh I ment for the price mass pb shouldnt be afraid of ninjas or pa. their ratio on pb is horribe thank god(when im pb) =D

If you throw a few hooligans in, ninja's get 1:2 on petrols so that's definately something to worry about :p