• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

'Hide Help Links' should remove the 'adrenaline rush' link

P_I

Weeder
Perhaps the tiniest request ever, but I find the link to the manual page on 'adrenaline rush', annoying. You know the one I'm talking about, on the military page, where you check the boxes for rushing or defending. It's an extra hit on the tab key when sending, and if I accidentally hit it another page pops up, causing me to miss the tick when sending.

Please remove the link, as is done with the other help links. After a few rounds, most people know what arenaline rush is.

Steve_God

Official Helper
It's something that' kinda blended into the background for me personally - but that's a VERY good suggestion!
Can't think why it's not been mentioned before :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Noooooooooooooooooooooo.. now that i've finally got 'tab a tab a tab a tab tab input ID, tab tab tab spacebar' sorted out you suggest fixing it! ;)

hehe, just kidding, good idea to have it changed :)

penguin

Official Helper
I agree with the god :)
First time I played.. I was like hmm.. what's this.. oh.. well..
Then I got used to the hyperlink being there.
So I wouldn't care either way :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Cant see a reason for it NOT to be removed. Guess it would make sense as well.

Agreed. :D

P_I

Weeder
Thanks for all the support! I know it's a small thing, but it has messed up some of my ally launches when trying to do everything during the last fifteen seconds of a tick...

Still, fix the important stuff first, I don't want stuff like this to delay the l/f-system :)