[Full] Old Folks Home, Round 32

Illumination

Head Gardener
Once again, a bunch of the older players still out looking for a few good laughs and fun BRs are gathering for another round of Yahtzee, wait Bridge....wait, Bush! Angela will be leading and has a solid core. We are looking for old friends, committed players, or if you are new to the game and willing to take us for walks around the facilities- you may fast become our favorite little aide.

There are no activity requirements, but we are hoping for players to be semi-active. The ability to endure Angela's whip and Lisette's Barbeque while smiling and singing "Love Me Tender" are musts for entry.

If interested, please pm either Angela or myself.

Cheers!

Last edited:

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Fun to be had here for sure! Any new players to the game would be wise to try and get a spot here, theres more experiance here than 3 hookers tied together!

brainiac132

Head Gardener
Whips, barbecue, and hookers tied to beds? :D I dunno if this is an advertisement for an alliance, but whatever it's advertising sure sounds interesting :p

Those who are still looking would be wise to try for a spot here.

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
We've finally sorted out our ally picture so as to be less evil looking!

Once we fill up our last few spots Tiffy has promised to upload herself wearing her wings (a must see I assure you!)

Help us fill those last few spots so I can see those wings again!

Melnibone

Head Gardener
I'm in should be about an hour before round start keep me a place OR ELSE!!!

Illumination

Head Gardener
We are still waiting for one more perfect member! :) We are not fussy about experience, this is a solid group of wonderful people who know the game well...one thing we do have is experience (Our minds may be gone, but experience we have!!) ;)

What we are looking for (and we will stay at 19 members until we find it!):

Route: Striker (would be willing to cover you while you restart if you think this is the home for you).

Activity: about 6 hours a day- but what is key is when you are online. We need MORE coverage (you wont be alone!) from about 4 GMT-9 GMT (we are old and cranky and don't want to be awaken while we sleep...we need more coverage!).

Attitude: This is truly a group of incredible people- all members have equal security ratings- trust and a great attitude are an absolute must.

If you think you have what it takes to fill our last spot, then message me or Angela on the forums or post a request to the Blonde Angels alliance with your information. We would love to fill the spot soon, but we are old and slow, so we are in no hurry. We will wait for the perfect player.

If you meet the criteria, and are interested, we'll be waiting to hear from you! :)