Those on a boat, set to sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podunk

Head Gardener
There's a reason why we hit you at night. It was obviously your weak point since marvin was not online. There is a reason why we don't hit you when you're at your strongest. Knowing this we used it to our advantage, simple as that.

I don't believe I said anything on your defense being poor.

You stole 2,207 land. [545] tree. [1,159] bush. [259] flower. [244] grass. [0] uncultivated.
Yoink

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
garret you never say nothing, you jsut imply everything :) and then go I DIDNT MEAN THAT lol ;) thsts all ail have done in this thread :)

Korinda

Digger
Most Picked On: I'm On A Boat. alliance members have had a total of 3,850 incoming hostile mobs.

so other allies have had more incoming, and survived better eh?

facts never lie ;)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Most Picked On: I'm On A Boat. alliance members have had a total of 3,850 incoming hostile mobs.

so other allies have had more incoming, and survived better eh?

facts never lie ;)

Actually, on the alliance stats page they do. It counts the total incomings of your members over the course of the round, so most of those will have been before you joined IOAB. For example, your ex-RRR members were targets of the resistance and had loads of incomings then.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
either way i dont need you to tell me what inc my alliance did and didnt have, and the volumes in which it came, there was no way we could have handled what we received, thats the bottom line of it all, we did everything we could and it wasnt enough

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I have no need for implying anything. I try to come here and say exactly what I mean.

So imply what you will from this:

Cyrus, You suck.

in before 'IoaB this and that'.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Oh, the irony. You've been constantly embarrassing yourself and your alliance in this thread, Cyrus. Your members have taken what happened in good humour, and in good sport, but you've continued to act like a little child. You got beat, and your ego can't take it. Get over yourself.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Hahahaha we laughed at Silence for killing himself :p
Little mermaid was on TV :[

Garrett

Landscape Designer
The little mermaid :eek:

I probably wouldn't have defended if I had known :(

I agree with Cyrus, I'm an embarassment to this game. I also agree with his implication that anyone finishing below me is even more of said embarassment. :(

Sad times.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
thats not how it works garret, and toby like ive said, ive took it on the chin, but garret likes to think he's better than he is, im sure even you know the circumstances were our downfall, and like i did say yes you got through on us at times, we got through on you when we were half your score, so what, that doesnt mean we were hardly gonna bring you down and it certainly didnt mean you alone were gonna bring us down, all in all GG we had our fun :D

<3

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
it's all good. i've posted plenty of bad br's including the very first attacks on twigley at round beginning.

it's all about the br's man. **** i forgot to send. i need more br's. done for now.

Hah that mini resistance made the start of the round fun for me :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
thats not how it works garret, and toby like ive said, ive took it on the chin, but garret likes to think he's better than he is, im sure even you know the circumstances were our downfall, and like i did say yes you got through on us at times, we got through on you when we were half your score, so what, that doesnt mean we were hardly gonna bring you down and it certainly didnt mean you alone were gonna bring us down, all in all GG we had our fun :D

<3

but you just said that i don't have to say anything that it's all implied... how does that rule apply to me but not everyone else

:(

need cue cards and procedures, plz. tell me what to say and I'll say it.

srsly

if you thought i posted cuz i think that i'm better than you, you are mistaken. if I think i'm better than someone, i don't talk to, talk back to, flat out ignore... oh wait... i do have you on my ignore list. it just doesn't count when i'm not logged in.

srsly x2

so anyway let me break it down. i came here, posted a nonsensical post that had loose representation to what was then happening. i didn't post again til everyone accused my alliance of working with s2n.

only then did I begin to clarify. most of the posts I've largely ignored to begin with. the only reason you are going on and on, is that by me asserting myself as the war declarer and winner, it has all gotten under your skin. you say you think that I think that I'm better, but madmeater and I were able to work things out quickly between just a couple posts.

frankly it's these types of discussions that we have to apparently continually repeat is why you are on ignore to begin with. i'm sorry i came with a will to crush your alliance.

I will come sing you a lullabye if it makes you feel better.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
getsomenuts.jpg

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
We have extra nuts, since we've taken quite a few from you guys. Would you like yours back? They come with extra crispy bacon and firebombed land.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
[16:51:05] <@toby> did you see his reply to you, alci?
[16:51:07] <@toby> makes no sense
[16:51:08] <@Alci|BoB> no
[16:51:09] <@toby> yet again
[16:51:21] <@toby> it's like he doesn't even think before posting
[16:51:22] <@toby> ever
[16:51:28] <@Alci|BoB> ....
[16:51:32] <@Alci|BoB> what would i possibly have to cry about?
[16:51:35] <@Alci|BoB> we ****ing won
[16:51:39] <@toby> i have no idea
[16:51:46] <@toby> it's just hilariously bad
[16:51:51] <@toby> he's embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.